Enter at your own risk
…President Nicolás Maduro signed a decree at the end of last week that gives powers to the labor ministry to order “all workers from the public and private sector with enough physical capabilities and technical know-how” to join a government drive aimed at increasing food production…
Thursday, following on two of the best public speakers in history — in terms of delivery, not content — H> spoke:
…If the gushing [MSM] praise wasn’t enough, CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley hyped in a terrible, pro-Hillary quip that “[t]here was one moment when she mentioned Trump and stared into the camera with a look so menacing it probably stirred Trump’s Secret Service detail.”
“One moment” ?!?
FYI: Chelsea’s speech here
at least she waived that $300K fee…
…Supported by President Obama, the IRS should declare Trump’s tax audit settled. The benefit of preventing him from further politicizing the tax agency would far outweigh collecting however many millions of dollars he may have shorted the U.S. …
In the meantime, don’t expect Trump to be moved by offers of charitable donations. For one thing, he’s not moved by them anyway.
that’s the kind of people who should be running things.
They hate America, and they don’t yet understand fire.
Here’s a[’nuther] new committee: the Pentagon’s Defense Innovation Advisory Board.
”…to help keep the Department of Defense up to date on the “cutting edge” of innovation. It consists of 15 innovators, scholars, and leaders of private and public organizations picked for their contributions to new technologies and organizational behavior and culture.
“These new additions to the board represent some of the most innovative minds in America. I appreciate their willingness to join this effort and keep the Department of Defense on the cutting edge,” said [Secretary of Defense Ash Carter].
· Eric Schmidt, executive chairman, Alphabet Inc. (DIAB [Defense Innovation Advisory Board] chair)*
· Jeff Bezos, president, chairman and CEO, Amazon Inc.
· Adam Grant, professor, Wharton School of Business
· Danny Hillis, computer theorist & co-founder, Applied Inventions*
· Reid Hoffman, co-founder, LinkedIn, and partner, Greylock Partners*
· Walter Isaacson, president & CEO, Aspen Institute*
· Eric Lander, president and founding director, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
· Marne Levine, chief operating officer, Instagram
· J. Michael McQuade, senior vice president for science and technology, United Technologies*
· William McRaven, chancellor, University of Texas System*
· Milo Medin, vice president, Access Services*, Google Capital
· Richard Murray, professor, California Institute of Technology
· Jennifer Pahlka, founder, Code for America*
· Cass Sunstein*, professor, Harvard Law School [author of *Nudge*]
· Neil deGrasse Tyson, astrophysicist and author
…The Secretary announced the new members during an event to formally open the new Defense Innovation Unit Experimental (DIUx) office in Boston. DIUx is another ground-breaking effort from Secretary Carter to strengthen the department’s connections to the American innovation economy and speed technologies into the hands of the warfighter.
Maybe they can figure out how to stop PootyPoot from hacking into the DNC…