in more ways than one

Regular folks clean up after the leftist brats’ tantrum.
Your mama doesn’t work here, jackasses, clean up your friggin’ mess!

~ direct vid link ~

I think the next couple’a years are gonna look just like this.

We need to start a pool on how many “ewwww”s are heard during that effort.

Just occured to me:
Any chance the garbagemen’s union will get a court injunction to prevent this non-union cleanup?

1. Melissa In Texas
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 1:07 pm |

How much you wanna bet those garbagemen’s union idjits will show up to watch and try to bill their time?

2. AZHolmes
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 1:35 pm |

This is just completely full of awesome. Tea-parties nationwide should do this and make a big stink about it after every lefty rally. Speaks volumes.

3. Melissa In Texas
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 1:45 pm |

Now THAT is a great idea AZ.
    Tea Partiers… cleaning up the trash the left leaves behind.

4. Snuffy Smith
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 1:58 pm |

The lefties will try to entice you into violence.
    Just ignore them and clean up.
    That will drive them over the edge.
    And you’ll have it on camera.

That’s the best way to deal with them.

5. Melissa In Texas
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 2:02 pm |

Snuffy, honey, the conservatives have been cleaning up liberal’s shit for ever.
    This is not new.
    The attempts to push for violent reactions, while not new, has been re-newed.

6. DoubleU
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 3:14 pm |

You know I have no script and ad-block installed so a lot of crap is removed. I was wondering what in the heck you were talking about until I allowed Fox News to execute a script. Didn’t watch, but at least I know what you are talking about now.

7. Posted March 5, 2011 at 3:30 pm |

Testing…testing…yes, even FOX News has to pass the NoScript gatekeeper.

Rock on~!

8. Merovign
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 3:39 pm |

Better get started, it’s going to take 30 years to clean their crap up, assuming we stop electing them.

9. Buzz D
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 3:43 pm |

Effin’ pigs. Another reason why liberals are trashy people. Go teapartiers clean up, clean up, clean up.

10. SondraK
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 3:54 pm |

This is reason #2 why I hate these people.

11. iD
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 4:15 pm |

Usually, if a video won’t play, I can enable a script and make it work. Not with this one. At this point, I’m done with trying to make it work.

In the future, could you provide a direct link for those of us who have trouble with embedded videos?

12. SondraK, Lympian Slayer
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 4:42 pm |

Here’s the link, iD:

I updated the post with it too.

We’re trying real hard to please everyone here…just that we don’t always know exactly what it is:)

To her credit, Claire’s always good about it….the rest of us just need to get into the habit too……….

13. SondraK, Lympian Slayer
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 4:44 pm |

yannow, out of the hundreds of brazillions they claim were there you mean to tell me NOT ONE of them thought it might be a good idea to clean up after themselves?

Posted March 5, 2011 at 4:47 pm |

Having some growing pains there Sondra— :))– hang in there– as for the post– think the run aways will be there tomorrow to help clean up what their supporters did?? –

15. DougM
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 5:04 pm |

iD,
    Dunno what happened to the direct link.
    I aaaaaaaaalways include one. Usually.
    Must’a inadvertently deleted it while fiddling with the embedding code.
    Dunno, it was there the last time I looked.
    Gremlins.
    Definitely.

16. dick not quite dead white guy
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 5:30 pm |

Good start Mr. Brey. Now, tomorrow, after you fill up that volunteered truck, drive it down to the Teachers’ Union HQ and dump the trash in their lobby with a bill for the cleanup.
    This Leftist crap will continue on all levels until the infantile assholes are made to acknowledge that their actions always have consequences and a cost. Make them know that the sleeping tiger that they poked with a stick for so long is now awake and going to make them feel those consequences and bear the cost of their reckless self indulgence.
    If we don’t make them “pay their fair share” to borrow their pet phrase, the crap will never end until we are all dragged down to a third world level.

17. Claire, Ideologically Stubborn Heatist Ruralite
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 7:33 pm |

I think cleaning up after ‘em gives them the wrong message: that “Mommy/the State/Whoever” will clean up after ‘em in perpetuity. Nuh uh. I ain’t here to clean up after NO-body.

Picking up all the crap and dumping it off at the Union Hall as “returning lost property” might be an answer, but I’d rather it was they who were made to clean up their own mess at their own expense.

Posted March 5, 2011 at 8:09 pm |

Merovign, you have a cat that reads braille?