harken unto me, fellow ignorant racist peasants

Behold! Our betters in their natural habitat.
You know, the fever swamps of America-bashing slime.

~ TheDailyCaller ~

Are you sufficiently humbled, brothers and sisters?
Can we now accept the need for the boot-heel of our betters, our elitist overlords, on our necks?
Shall we bear witness, each and every one of us in our hearts, that we now see the light of the enlightened?
[holds arms aloft to suppress general mumbles and shouts of "No! No!"]
Then shall we not strive to unfetter NPR from its onerous burden?
Let us go forth and proclaim to all who would hear: We see things for what they are, and we shall put them aright!
Yea, let us render unto Caesar NPRian Disgustus that which it seeketh …
freedom, freedom I say from the shackles and temptation of the Great Satan’s filthy lucre!
Can I get an ayyy-men, brothers and sisters!
[mops brow, adjusts suspenders, sips water, scans and nods gratefully to congregation, waits for quiet to return,
but in a non-radical-evangelical kind'a way]

UPDATE! More jackass goodness.

1. MCPO
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 11:51 am |

Man! I’m sure glad we have a media outlet, supported by my taxes, that disdains me and my political views! But, I’m sure none of that bias is evident in their news and opinion pieces (guffaw!). Like the commenters at Slate always say, “Reality has a liberal bias.”

That one always cracks me up!

2. bigviking
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 11:54 am |

So, according to Rush he has resigned….so all is well right? …he was just a rogue executroid that was humping their legs to get the 5 Million, right?…..yea, and I’m Tinker Bell and that 52″ broadsword is my wand…..Ha..Ha…Ha…..

3. Kristopher
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 12:49 pm |

A leftard in an influential post got stung, and was caught on video actually saying that we are all a bunch of cousin-humping redneck retards.

So he had to go hide now by getting a foundation position … the left’s favorite under-a-rock crawlspace.

Posted March 8, 2011 at 1:13 pm |

Now come on he was taken out of context– if we weren’t so ignorant we would know that–

5. Clinically Insane
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 2:42 pm |

Treason is treason. No amount of back pedaling, apologizing, resigning, or such will resolve what has been video taped.

When the time has come and things are to be made right. The individuals from NPR in that video need to be publicly executed.

6. accipiter NW
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 3:05 pm |

The seasoned NPR scholar is dining with ‘muslims’ talking about enlightened liberals and at one point, after shoveling food into his mouth with his right hand, around 3 mins 12 secs he shoves some in with his left. Classic!

7. Metronil
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 4:49 pm |

Greasy left wing motherfuckers…

8. Snuffy Smith
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 5:36 pm |

Every last one of the bastards will see the flames of Hell.

——-Like ——–Funny ——–Interesting

Hi, Larry. Got AIDS yet?

9. Snuffy Smith
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 5:38 pm |

They continue to lie about the real motives of Islam, and what the “followers” intend to do to one of the Democrats favorite groups.

10. ZZMike
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 7:12 pm |

That’s “former” Senior VP, NPR.

If he declares that NPR can get along just fine without taxpayer support, I say, more power to him, and let’s do it (or “make it so”).