let no crisis go to taste

Harcos Laboratories, a maker of novelty products such as a “Zombie Blood” energy drink and a “Nuclear Energy Powder,” began selling an energy drink Tuesday inspired by Charlie Sheen’s proclamations that he has “tiger blood” and “Adonis DNA.”

“Tiger Blood Energy Potion,” the company’s website says, is “made from 100% passion specifically to make your brain fire in a way that’s not from this particular terrestrial realm.” The drink is packaged in a pouch resembling blood bags used by medical facilities and contains 80mg of caffeine…

1. Clinically Insane
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 10:31 am |

If you have Tiger Blood, does that make you a better golfer?

2. Buzz D
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 10:33 am |

I don’t know if it’s the caffeine in the Tiger Blood, or the cocaine in Charleys nose, but he’s still bat-shit crazy no matter how you look at it. Last night on TV, he looked near death.

3. dick not quite dead white guy
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 12:16 pm |

A bag of this and a shot of New Zealand stallion semen and a man could whip his weight in wildcats, by golly – after he stops throwing up.

4. DoubleU
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 12:23 pm |

I have to admit, when I check Drudge I expect to see “Charlie Sheen Dead at 45″

5. apotheosis
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 12:37 pm |

Why, with that much spare energy, he’ll be snatching, cleaning, and jerking all night.

6. Clinically Insane
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 1:05 pm |

I dunno about him potentially dying. I mean hell, Amy Winehouse is still alive. Sheen is the picture of health compared to her.

7. DoubleU
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 1:25 pm |

You’re probably right, I had my bets that Paris, Lindsy or Britney offing themselves a few years back. If Winehouse can’t do it…

8. mojo
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 2:09 pm |

There’s people in straitjackets and dribbling Haldol that aren’t as crazy as that guy.

9. Gwillie
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 5:36 pm |

From what I’ve seen on TV at this stage in his addiction I feel confident in reporting
    Charley Sheen is dead, he just hasn’t fallen down yet…