because I don’t have time …

… to add this quote in a comment to every post

obama moron poster

Previously … (yeah, go pencil this into all of ‘em.)

13 Comments!

  1. Posted March 16, 2011 at 10:26 am |

    Bartleby Obama

  2. geezerette
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 10:45 am |

    For a darn right moron he’s doing a good job of taking this country down.

  3. DoubleU
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:09 am |

    Democracy… where 51% of the people can tell the other 49% to Fv{] off.

  4. mojo
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:59 am |

    Don’t forget:

    “Demagogue: one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots.”
    – H.L. Mencken

  5. mojo
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:02 pm |

    “We must respect the other fellow’s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.”

    “The kind of man who wants the government to adopt and enforce his ideas is always the kind of man whose ideas are idiotic.”

    “The worst government is the most moral. One composed of cynics is often very tolerant and humane. But when fanatics are on top there is no limit to oppression.”

    And my personal fave:

    “The only good bureaucrat is one with a pistol at his head. Put it in his hand and it’s good-bye to the Bill of Rights.”

  6. Lucius Severus Pertinax
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:39 pm |

    I have always drawn inspiration from old H. L. ;)

  7. SherryM
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:43 pm |

    “The sky is not falling! That’s just a crock of propaganda from a bunch of left-wing environmentalist wackos!” ~chicken little age 40~

  8. LLoyd
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:44 pm |

    That is a 10-Pluser Doug. And a Keeper to be disemanted. Thanks Mojo for the oter quotes too.

  9. ZZMike
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 3:15 pm |

    We’re not going to call it the White House any more. That’s way too racist. How about “The Rainbow House”? Ever so much more multi-culti and inclusive.

  10. Maria Edi
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 3:47 pm |

    Hello, there!!
    Hey, “your” prez is coming to Brazil! Will have some talking with “my” she-prez.
    Don’t want to know what they’re going to talk about.

    Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you all at The Porch!

    Saludos from south of the border.

  11. Claire, Unreasonable, Ideologically Stubborn Ruralite
    Posted March 16, 2011 at 4:02 pm |

    I hope there is a classically Brazilian drink with a straw he can be foto’d suckin’ up. It always makes US look so good….

  12. Posted March 16, 2011 at 4:59 pm |

    Maria – You are welcome to keep him :)

  13. Posted March 17, 2011 at 12:57 pm |

    I think he was referring to Palin….A guy who graduated Magna Cum Laude with a JD from Harvard (and no political/family connections) isn’t the every day moron this is referring to…Someone who finally finished college with a degree in Journalism from the University of Idaho however…