tonight’s audience participation

Set yourself 3 goals by 2015…

Me?
Learn how to sew.
Take a basic automotive class.
Pay off my mortgage.

1. Posted March 31, 2011 at 10:38 pm |

Earn my Respiratory therapy license
    Get a BS in emergency management
    Find a really hot non alcoholic woman to share my life with, or a whole bunch of semi alcoholic women to share the night with, which ever proves more fun

2. SondraK, Lympian Slayer
    Posted March 31, 2011 at 10:45 pm |

You should go for AND on the last one. Just find the semi-ones first :)

3. Clinically Insane
    Posted March 31, 2011 at 10:59 pm |

1. Survive
    2. learn to make my own defenses
    3. when the war comes, take out as many proggy f’tards as I can.

Posted March 31, 2011 at 11:50 pm |

1. Send clothes needing sewing repair to headmissy-2011
    2. Ditto-2012-13
    3. Ditto-2014-15

5. Spin
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 12:40 am |

1. learn proper grammar and punctuation ‘n shit

2. Stop pulling your leg. (see #1)

3. Start clawing our way back from the abyss.

6. bocopro
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 3:40 am |

Avoid losing any more teeth
    Maintain the ability to walk unassisted
    Remain alive to 75

If 40 is the old age of youth and 60 is the adolescence of old age, I should be just getting over teenage acne by 1975.

And although I have no control over the situation, I hope our Embarrassment-in-Chief’s anal aperture has grown shut long before that time.

7. blindshooter
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 4:28 am |

Still be alive with halfway decent health and Jesus in my heart.

8. apotheosis
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 4:57 am |

1.) Get back to 180lb and stay there, keep on the exercise
    2.) Learn and use at least one more programming language before the brain starts to seize up from old age
    3.) Tone down the sexy a bit, the attention is just exhausting

9. SondraK, Lympian Slayer
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 6:38 am |

^ # 3….I know. It’s what’s kept me from learning how to sew.

10. Buzz
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 7:09 am |

Dang, SodraK, I had those first two mastered by 7th grade!
    (beams with pride from being the only male in his sewing class, plus receiving the only “A+” the teacher said she ever gave)
    I’m a redneck by birth, but a geek by God’s gifts.
    (prolly the only student ever at my high school simultaneously enrolled in Advanced Physics, Calculus II, and Small Engines)

That mortgage thingy, though, is a dozen or so years off.

1. Get patents for the funky ideas swimming inside my head. (and get rich…..hopefully)
    2. Build and fly (myself) a human-powered vertical takeoff aircraft.
    3. Become fluent in Nihongo and Deutsch. (Español will occur by assimilation, thanks to the massive influx of not-so-legal immigrants)

11. The Digital Hairshirt
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 7:58 am |

1. Move to Tennessee.

2. Complete a marathon.

3. Go to confession for what I did today.

12. Brad
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 8:42 am |

BY 2015…

Have my knee fixed soon, then get on the exercise program that will make me fit and 180lbs.

At work, change specialties.

Buy land in northern Kentucky, select a builder and have site prep completed for our log home.

13. DougM
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 8:52 am |

• Wish ol’ Mom a happy 93d.
    • Serve a third straight year as a juror on federal mass corruption and treason trials.
    • Group hot-tub with Missy and the KisPettes.
    (What? Yeah, that ain’t gonna happen, so what else?)
    • Fix . the . daaaang . door. (That was on my “goals” list, five years ago, too.)

14. SondraK, Lympian Slayer
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 9:10 am |

Buzz, I’ve honed other skills in the meantime :)

Posted April 1, 2011 at 10:46 am |

#1 Hope that the people/family we help will be able to help themselves.
    #2 Hope that when they do they can help us by 2015 we may need it
    # Hope that we don’t and can still take care of ourselves.

16. Posted April 1, 2011 at 12:06 pm |

Learn to Tango
    Have all broken body parts repaired

Play the drums
    Buy a motorcyle

17. MCPO
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 12:54 pm |

1. Run my home and car on “Ingenuity” and unicorn farts
    2. Ensure social justice in my dealings with livestock
    3. Stop compulsively polishing shoes

18. Alan the outback bacon czar
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 2:48 pm |

Stay alive
    Learn to use my damn computer
    See Maine

19. Snuffy Smith
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 4:28 pm |

Own another Pedulla.
    Not be so stressed out.
    See both a Republican President, and WA Governor.

20. Fat Baxter
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 6:19 pm |

DougM: “Serve a third straight year as a juror on federal mass corruption and treason trials.”

I want to be there too — as the executioner.

21. John the Baptist
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 9:31 pm |

1. Quit looking at that picture at the header of every comments section and wondering each time if that is a Charles Daly field model 1911, and then who that nice young but underdressed lady is. In that order. Yes, I’m old. And long married.

2. Finish grad school. Yes, by the time I’m 55.
    3. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up.