ToDaZeD IF

if only…

IF there were an Opposition Party in this country, here would be their first 2012 ad:

“I just miss – I miss being anonymous,” he said at the meeting in the White House. “I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can’t take a walk.”

“[Golf is] the only excuse I have to get outside for four hours at a stretch,” … “I just want to go through Central Park (in New York) and watch folks passing by … spend the day watching people. I miss that.”

Help him out.

Ace

Geezerette

1. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 12:07 am |

OMG.

2. SherryM
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 12:38 am |

Is Iwon complaining about not having a private life? OMG really and truly.

3. accipiter NW
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 1:21 am |

I can’t imagine carrying a cross like that through 18 holes.

4. JMcD
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 3:49 am |

Jeez, and after all he’s done to be completely incognito….
    Buried his… birth certificate, academic records,family records, travel history, …….. who the hell is this guy?
    Oh wait… we do have his political philosophy, his sports and ice crean choices, and his Socialism.
    In some ways I feel like I’ve known this guy for…what…three, four days and in some ways an eon too long.

5. Posted April 10, 2011 at 4:25 am |

I am confused, he misses privacy yet he wrote two books about himself, and traveled the world to talk about himself? This guy doesn’t know what he wants but he sure as hell doesn’t want to be the President much less have a job with any responsibility.

Posted April 10, 2011 at 6:17 am |

A walk in the park or maybe a run up the steps of the Lincoln Memorial to talk to the peeps and remind them that they wouldn’t have been able to be there if it wasn’t for HIm–? After seeing that I’m still trying to get the top of my head back in place—

7. DougM
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 6:31 am |

Kind’a confirms what I’ve thought for a long time:
    he didn’t seek the nomination, he was … assigned.
    Yeah, I know … by whooom?

accipiter (3),
    He carries a bag of crosses … well, his caddy does.
    UPDATE on the cross idea.

8. Fat Baxter
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 6:35 am |

Well, if the presidential life is too hard for you, why not admit you made a bad career decision and just leave?

Biden may be an idiot, but I don’t think he’s openly hostile to the Constitution. And I think he’d be easier for a Republican congress to checkmate.

9. MikeG
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 6:54 am |

Gotta agree abount Biden.

Incompetence would be easier to fix.

Posted April 10, 2011 at 7:35 am |

Doing all I can to help him realize that dream of disappearing into the dung heap of history, boss.

11. bocopro
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 8:37 am |

Private life my butt!

This posturing, fraudulent, narcissistic exhibitionist would discard three aces in a game of strip poker.

12. Caged Insanity
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 9:02 am |

Seems to me he’s doing a lot of whining these days about how hard his job is.

13. Melissa In Texas
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 9:05 am |

^cuz presidentin’ is hard^

14. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 9:16 am |

Yannow, I think it’s impressive how it was going to be Republicans fault if there was a shutdown but Obama “gets” all the credit for averting it……

15. rickn8or
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 9:23 am |

Seems to me he’s doing a lot of whining these days about how hard his job is.

None of US is makin’ you stay and U-Haul is open seven days a week.

16. Caged Insanity
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 9:57 am |

Somewhere, a number of years ago, there must have been a conversation that went something like:

“We’re going to make you the president of the US so we can finally wipe out the constitution and the republic. We’ll tell you what to say, what to do, how to talk, how to smile. Michelle will be your wife, and we’ll find two orphans and make them your kids. In return, you will have unlimited funds to do whatever you want. Vacations, food, travel, sex, drugs, anything. You hold up your end of the bargain, we’ll hold up ours, and with that we’ll destroy this country.”

I still believe everything he does is scripted.

“Make it look like you are overworked, it’ll piss off the conservatives”.

“Bow to that dictator when you see him, it will weaken America in the eyes of the world”.

“Give an iPod as a present to the Queen, it will make America look stupid and people will lose respect for America.”

and on and on and on.

17. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 10:26 am |

This guy worked harder and spent more money than any president before him to get this job.

Oh wait, everyone else did it for him…

Maybe he has a point………..

18. Posted April 10, 2011 at 11:28 am |

You know, you almost have to feel sorry for him, don’t you?

Okay…I said “almost”….

…well, okay…maybe not at all!

Actually, come to think of it….I hope he continues to feel miserable.

(maybe I just shouldn’t have commented)

19. John A
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 12:02 pm |

Garbo he is not. She wanted to act, hopefully be a star, but when she started out even movie stars could usually maintain some kind of privacy – heck, for quite a while the cast names were not even in the credits! And stage actors – until 1865 the names of the Booth boys were known, but how many knew what they looked like? So her “I want to be left alone” made some sense.

20. dick not quite dead white guy
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 12:21 pm |

Must be an ice cream stand up there.
    What kind of poseur jerk goes running in leather soled wingtips?
    The SS guys have some funny lumps in their suit jackets. heh.

21. Merovign
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 2:05 pm |

Just a side note, yes, Biden is hostile to the Constitution and a flaming asshole, and would also be scripted by the same people, so the difference would be *that* much (holds fingers together).

22. Posted April 10, 2011 at 3:21 pm |

Waitaminnit – go back to the part where you say you enjoyed “squeezing fruits”…

23. Posted April 10, 2011 at 6:00 pm |

I don’t understand. With all of those policemen around him, why isn’t the black guy wearing handcuffs?

24. DougM
    Posted April 10, 2011 at 11:38 pm |

^ The Secret Service acted stupidly.

25. ZZMike
    Posted April 11, 2011 at 2:54 pm |

Wow! There’s our Fearless Leader, practicing for the 2012 Olympic Synchronized Marching Drill Team.

Doesn’t he just make Putin look like a wimp?

Putin judo

Putin hunting

26. Paul
    Posted April 11, 2011 at 7:49 pm |

Let us help Obama back to his private life in 2012 to make him and his family happy!

VOTE HIM OUT!