For the Women

Part 1

OR *clicky*clicky*

Part 2 [stay for the end -- worth it.]

OR *clicky*clicky*

1. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted April 25, 2011 at 8:32 pm |

Just seeing his name makes my heart beat faster……..

I actually felt a twitter of it when Ron Paul announced he’s running again ( I know, duh )…I’ve already concluded the likes of Rubio and Ryan won’t run in 2012 ( something to look forward to in future elections is happy too ) and the rest of the potentials don’t do ANYthing for me…

2. Claire: dirty, dirty wingnut
    Posted April 25, 2011 at 9:03 pm |

Ron? Paul-eeze.

Another plague of Paul-bots to clean off the radiator of the blog….

3. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted April 25, 2011 at 9:14 pm |

So who? then?

4. Claire: dirty, dirty wingnut
    Posted April 25, 2011 at 10:10 pm |

We [so far] got nobody.

With a side of *nobody on the horizon.*

[rly. Queen for a Day, you could draft *anyone* into the job. Except Zombie Reagan.
    Who ya got to choose from? Who ya gonna choose?
    WASoF]

5. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted April 25, 2011 at 10:36 pm |

None of the real good ones will run….yet…and most of them ( the good ones ) are being pretty effective where they are for the most part….

I see the Palins and the Wests as pure inspiration for what that all’s been worth for as far as we’ve come though.
    I thank God for them.

6. dick not quite dead white guy
    Posted April 25, 2011 at 10:55 pm |

I love this guy. Heart and head in the right place, knows how to talk about it, and will talk about it, mincing no words. PC is a foreign language to him.
    He walks the talk too. I’ve read his troops would follow him right to the gates of hell.

7. bigviking
    Posted April 26, 2011 at 7:03 am |

I love West as a president…..

Would like to see a policy guy like Mitch Daniel’s in there somewhere…….Maybe Bachmann as VP or Sara……..
    But more than anything. we must have the senate……let’s not get our eye off the prize……Congress…….

Posted April 26, 2011 at 3:27 pm |

I like him or what he says anyway– if we knew he’d do that would be even better– I love that there is no Republican candidate yet– it’s driving the news and libs nuts not knowing. I remember what it was like when McCain hadn’t picked a running mate and than picked Sarah— they scrambled like rats in a chicken house— can you imagine what it’s going to be like when who ever wants to run announces it— who will be more critical of them the republicans or the democrats?–

9. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted April 26, 2011 at 9:39 pm |

Lt. Colonel Allen West is so hot!Lt. Colonel Allen West is so hot!Lt. Colonel Allen West is so hot!Lt. Colonel Allen West is so hot!Lt. Colonel Allen West is so hot!Lt. Colonel Allen West is so hot!Lt. Colonel Allen West is so hot!Lt. Colonel Allen West is so hot!