vrooOoom

…Food stamp usage by the American people reached a new high last month as more than 44 million people relied upon the government benefit to purchase necessary groceries for their families…

meanwhile

…Limousines, the very symbol of wealth and excess, are usually the domain of corporate executives and the rich. But the number of limos owned by Uncle Sam increased by 73 percent during the first two years of the Obama administration…

1. Alan outback bacon czar
    Posted May 31, 2011 at 10:57 pm |

I wants me some food stamps. Where can I gets me some of those?

2. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted May 31, 2011 at 11:14 pm |

^ I can feed myself. I’ll take the limo!

3. accipiter NW
    Posted May 31, 2011 at 11:51 pm |

Just gearing up for our Food Czar’s new and improved Meals on Wheels program for all the loyal democrat constituents.

4. blindshooter
    Posted June 1, 2011 at 4:49 am |

Pimps

5. rickn8or
    Posted June 1, 2011 at 5:21 am |

These people are being pretty free with my grandkid’s money…

6. Melissa In Texas
    Posted June 1, 2011 at 5:42 am |

If the food stamps were all going to legal Americans who needed them, I would not mind so much. I have been astounded at the number of illegals who receive them.
    BTW….
    It seems the post turtle president was stuck in public, exposing himself.
    *thanks boco!

7. Melissa In Texas
    Posted June 1, 2011 at 6:05 am |

BTW….
    WANT!

Posted June 1, 2011 at 6:10 am |

Food stamps and a new pie chart for what we Americans should eat is being released today by Moooshall. When you have a company by the balls you can have as many limos you want. Our country has to give beeelions to M E countries so they don’t go to war— yup heard that this am— while all of this is happening that stupid Palin and Trump are having pizza. OOOO what’s behind that???? — The Democrats have one failure to run for the presidency and the Republicans have so many successful people who want to run for office they don’t know who to pick– and that’s a problem?

9. logdogsmith
    Posted June 1, 2011 at 6:19 am |

Somebody commented at this site that the splinters in the guys fingers were from the bottom of the barrell.

10. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted June 1, 2011 at 12:32 pm |

MsMelissa (7)
    Hoooeee! Indeed!
    We’re the Fugawi, all 44 of us.
    (Glad you didn’t dis the black Navigator. Oh, no reason.)

11. ZZMike
    Posted June 1, 2011 at 3:07 pm |

“… relied upon the government benefit to purchase necessary groceries for their families…”

Food, and other necessities, like booze and cigarettes (but not guns or explosives), … and sody pop, and sugar-frosted honey-wheat munchies.

Alan: “I wants me some food stamps. Where can I gets me some of those?”

We use “yuppie food stamps”: $20 bills.

“… But the number of limos owned by Uncle Sam increased by 73 percent …”

This is certaily good for GM, no?

Posted June 1, 2011 at 4:15 pm |

Melissa, if it becomes available, I’ll pitch in for you to buy it.

Whether on E-bay or from Texas DMV.

That would look good on your jeep.

Doesn’t Texas require front and back plates?

So you could display it coming and going.

13. Melissa In Texas
    Posted June 1, 2011 at 4:52 pm |

Hmm… Mech, I am wondering if I could get a bumper sticker to look like a mock plate and put it on the back?
    I am guessing now that the word is out, it would be rejected :)