in the Navy

It’s everyone’s responsibility to stop sexual assault

Treacher

1. Posted July 15, 2011 at 7:34 am |

That poster is almost as dumb an idea as ‘Gunrunner’.

2. dick not quite dead white guy
    Posted July 15, 2011 at 7:39 am |

I thought it was a “twelve step program”. Budget cuts, I guess

3. joe
    Posted July 15, 2011 at 8:49 am |

There’s an old saying that “squids are for kids” and now it looks like they’re being treated as such by their own!

Next up.
    How to stop drug abuse……………………don’t do drugs.
    How not to murder your shipmates……don’t murder them.
    How not to be a douchebag……………..don’t be a douchebag.

Maybe they’ve stumbled onto something here.

Posted July 15, 2011 at 9:18 am |

Welll— there ya go— problem solved— kinda like–Doc. it hurts when I do this— well than just don’t do it— like ya know— just say no—

5. Melissa In Texas
    Posted July 15, 2011 at 9:53 am |

^LOL^
    Common sense is so obviously lost in this country.

Posted July 15, 2011 at 10:29 am |

NOT a Navy poster. Poster created by Tumblinfeminist blog! As a Department of the Navy Gyrene, if I saw a feminist tumblin, I would get out of the way! Then, I would dial 911—if I packed a cellphone [which is on my to-do list dtd 1999---]

7. bocopro
    Posted July 15, 2011 at 10:30 am |

JHFC!!!

1. Don’t stab people with your flatware when dining at the local choke’n’puke

2. Don’t walk around the streets at night looking for people to smack with 2 X 4s

3. Don’t stick your dick in the pickle slicer

4. Don’t break into other people’s homes and steal their shit while they’re not home

5. Don’t go around grabbing other people’s genitalian and shouting “Woo Woo!!”

6. Hire a knuckledragger to follow you around to keep you from assaulting little kids

7. Don’t walk around unshaven and unbathed, naked except for a trench coat, and leering at people

8. Don’t have unsolicited sex with quadriplegics and cadavers

9. If you accidentally rape someone, go immediately to the nearest mosque and volunteer as an AQ translator

10. Don’t do shit that could cause you to have your stupid goddam head handed to you on a trashcan lid!

I’m almost embarrassed to admit that I did 24 years in that outfit.

8. Posted July 15, 2011 at 1:16 pm |

So some feminist website put this piece of idiocy together, and some PC-minded moron at the NAVY thought it was a good idea to post it? Really?

Somebody got held underwater too long.

And that some females actually thought ‘remember not to assault them!’ lines are serious warning?

9. Paul
    Posted July 15, 2011 at 4:01 pm |

Just pack a gun and say, “Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!”

No one ever raped a .38.

10. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted July 15, 2011 at 5:57 pm |

bocopro hurt meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. MCPO
    Posted July 15, 2011 at 6:31 pm |

Fucking feminists and diversity Nazis!

*spit*

12. Cheesy
    Posted July 16, 2011 at 8:41 pm |

Stupid poster, yeah, until you post it on the wall of every mosque in the US. Then it becomes hilarious!