I heard you hang curtains

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa had some profane, combative words for Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

“We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They’ve got a war, they got a war with us and there’s only going to be one winner. It’s going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We’re going to win that war,” Jimmy Hoffa Jr. said to a heavily union crowd.

“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong,” Hoffa added…

1. Posted September 5, 2011 at 11:42 am |

Bring it.

2. kinlaw
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 11:49 am |

I Love the smell of “new tone of civility” in the morning. Smells like, abject terror and desperation.

Posted September 5, 2011 at 12:06 pm |

Can’t add much to what Holger said.

4. J.T.
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 12:07 pm |

But he didn’t say crosshairs, so that’s OK. Or something.

5. Claire: dirty, dirty wingnut
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 12:18 pm |

So, Jimmy…. How’s your Daddy?

Posted September 5, 2011 at 12:20 pm |

Nice memory Claire!!!!!!!!

Posted September 5, 2011 at 12:33 pm |

Take the Tea Party “(s)ons a bitches out…”?

Mr Union Big & OBoBo(…backstage & no civilty comment…) have made an equally *schmart* decision, just like Adolph Hitlersteinburghovichski & Goering made when they decided to attack Russia!

As a Tea Bagger Party slick sleeve I wish, perxactly like Zero, to demand a return to *civility*…

Accordingly, in that vein, my civil reply is, “The Tea Party guys will have to race to get to you two—-ahead of The Tea Party Gals, who will kick your asses up between your shoulder blades, requiring you to take off your T-shirts to SHIT!!!!!!” “Trust me, our ladies walk on *professional feet* and both of you will awaken, not knowing why you are prone, laying one on top of the other, in head to feet positions —-with each other`s penis in your mouths?!?!”

Gentleman that I am, allow me to assure you that I will personally draft a letter of profuse apology, should anything this unseemly occur.———————————— IN. YOUR. SPIRIT. OF. CIVILITY!

8. Posted September 5, 2011 at 1:04 pm |

When the Teamsters come from Detroit to attack us, will they be traveling in armored buses made in Canada?

9. MCPO
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 1:11 pm |

Jimmy Jr. is a soft, fat, cowardly, little shit. He might send some goons your way, but he isn’t going to rumple his $5K suit or ruin his manicure. In other words, he’s just another shitheel union boss.

10. Brad
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm |

So Jimmy is gonna take me out.
    I can has cheezeburger?

11. blindshooter
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 1:39 pm |

I’m bout tired of being cussed by communist/socialist/progressive assholes. I hope when he gets home his momma runs out from under the porch and bites his rear end. Hey, I give like I get….

12. PeggyU
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 1:45 pm |

A teamster AND a dumbass. Been listening to Glen Beck today, and Doc Hastings is filling in on Labor Day. Great show, and he brought up a good point: How can union members support a party and politicians who also promote illegal immigration? Illegals take jobs from Americans … including union jobs. In fact, more specifically union jobs, since illegal workers will work for less, work longer hours without benefits, and will often do a better job.

Give America back to an America where we belong? You’re barking up the wrong tree, Mr. Hoffa.

13. SondraK, naughty naughty bad wingnut
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 3:56 pm |

We can haz hotdogs!

14. Paul
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 3:57 pm |

If Hoffa brings a knife, lets bring a gun…

I think Prez dickweed said something like that, didn’t he?

So instead, lets just ‘punch back twice as hard’.

15. Posted September 5, 2011 at 4:02 pm |

What Holger said.

Colonel Sir! — “The Tea Party guys will have to race to get to you two—-ahead of The Tea Party Gals, who will kick your asses up between your shoulder blades, requiring you to take off your T-shirts to SHIT!!!!!!

My grandfather, bless his black Irish soul, used to tell us the same thing. (minus the interjection about Tea Party women.) And that square block of Irish piss and vinegar meant it!

Bring it!

BTW, those of y’all who are prone to prayer, keep Melissy and all of central Texas lifted up. There are at least five major fires in the Hill Country. The drought, the heat has been withering. Its a frikken tinderbox and its just exploded.

16. Billy Ray in Cowtown
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 4:09 pm |

Dear Big Labor, bring it on. Let’s do this thing right here and now. Forget the body armor. I take head shots when you enter MY property. Castle law….. ya nom sain?

17. Caged Insanity
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 4:13 pm |

It would be nice if SOMEONE would start the war so we can get to the part where we cull the fucking herds and put a few million of these communist assholes in the dirt where they belong.

18. tctsunami
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 4:25 pm |

Since I had my first job running a paper route till now I’ve never had a job that gave me every weekend off. And for them 8 hour days, well if yer flying or fighting, working for Fire, EMS or Law Enforcement yer gonna be working weekends and well past that 8 hr. time limit. What about our power and water? Do those workers just go home on weekends? Retail stores, hotels, gas stations. They don’t close down on weekends.
    So just what have the unions given us besides overpriced products that are crappy. Unions lately have only just given us a lot of bad attitude, intimidation and threats. But lots of poorly made t-shirts for your lemmings seem to be pretty popular right now.
    And I don’t like that Mr. Hoffa. Not one bit. Sounds to me like you just threatened me, my mother, my children and everyone I know. Not a wise thing to do.
    Since the dems, unions and freeloaders see their reign of terror power coming to an end they are calling for an all out assault on working American families. Your remarks that we are terrorist, racist, obstructionist just doesn’t stick to the wall anymore. We’ve awaken. Your days are numbered. It’s called “election 2012″. Come talk to me in Jan. 2013, we will be hiring soon after you’re all replaced. But I doubt that any of you have job skills that an employer would value or be looking for.
    But be careful what you ask for, you just may get it. Randy gets fired

Posted September 5, 2011 at 4:46 pm |

Jimmy Hoffa and Obama in Detroit of all places ready to go to war with republicans and the T party—WOW!! “One thing about working people”—too bad there aren’t any left in Detroit–altho when you think about it— Hoffa,Obama,Detroit— ya– kinda 3 of a kind –

20. tctsunami
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 5:24 pm |

Just a quick O/T to Geezerette;
    Was up in your country two weeks ago. I didn’t have time to visit all the places you told me to go to as I was taking my daughter to Michigan Tech.
    Then I got there. I did take the time to drive the Keweenaw Peninsula, I called work and took a few days off so we could explore the area. Copper Harbor, Eagle Harbor, Brockway Mountain…. My daughter and her new room-mate went with me. It was a time for us bond and get back to nature.
    I had a summer of fun in just a few days up there. Thank you for your advice, it truly is beautiful.
    I’m glad I listened to you. I owe you one :) tct

21. S2
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 5:46 pm |

14 Paul – yeah, POTUS did say something like that.

Then brought a fat union boss to a gunfight. Teh moron.

22. franxredhot
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 6:06 pm |

30+ years as a Teamster,grateful for the benefits i reaped,and still reap in the form of my pension,but must admit that I’m fed up w/the stunts pulled by labor leadersThe amount of crap I caught in 2002 because I wouldn’t sign a petition supporting Jennifer Granholm for Governor of Michigan was ridiculous.

23. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 6:28 pm |

*whew!*
    “Curtain hanger,” not to be confused with “paper hanger.”

Hint: “And when we get to Berlin, I am personally going to shoot that paper hanging son-of-a-bitch ….” — Geo S Patton

24. Jess
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 7:01 pm |

What a sight that would be. Lumbering pukes, with their flabby bellys, leading an army of lazy bastards wondering when they can stop for a Big Mac.

25. LLoyd
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 7:29 pm |

Amazing all the more how WI Gov and Leg still have their lies!!!

26. Melissa In Texas
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 8:00 pm |

Bring it, you loudmouthed pricks!

27. S2
    Posted September 5, 2011 at 8:01 pm |

So mmfa and eric boehlert have been spinning their butts off, claiming that sack o’ suet didn’t say what he said, it was out of context, and anything else they could think of.

Then, this

28. Billy Ray in Cowtown
    Posted September 6, 2011 at 4:42 am |

I’m ready. Time the shoot’n started and we get this sucker cleaned out of all the commie ratbastard labor thugs once and for all. They can beat up a little black guy in a wheelchair, no sweat. Can they handle a few million Americans with carry permits?

Hoffa Jr. is a fat little shit with a big mouth that I would personaly beat shut the first time he popped off in front of me like that. Some guys get through life without that special ass whipping that they so dearly need to adjust their attitudes.

Fuck a bunch of labor unions.

29. Snuffy Smith
    Posted September 6, 2011 at 5:56 am |

The left wants desperately to turn this next election into mass violence which they will, like Hitler, blame on those they have attacked. I’m sure the Communist MSM is already writing the news, loading up busloads of protesters like they did in 1968, and preparing to do their part in finishing off America.

One thing we cannot allow is to be fooled by a third party.
    That’s how Clinton was elected both times.

Stock up on ammo, now, before martial law is declared.

Posted September 6, 2011 at 6:47 am |

Gotcha tctsunami– now you have to go when the leaves turn color– it’s a special place that’s for sure–

Posted September 6, 2011 at 8:18 pm |

Sarah had a nice reply on her facebook page.