tonight’s wedgie elebenty1111!!1!11!!…

Not only did Cain pull it off, it wasn’t close. The numbers: Cain 37%, Perry 15%, Romney 14%…

Imagine poor Morgan Freeman trying to make sense of the world if Cain pulls an upset

Posted September 24, 2011 at 8:26 pm |

I thought Morgan Freeman had a lucid moment some months back.

Then again it might have been just that, a moment.

It is refreshing to see the lead changing and folks listening to more than the moderate pablum.

Romney just isn’t in my first through fifth choice.

2. dick not quite dead white guy
    Posted September 24, 2011 at 8:36 pm |

Funny, before the last debate, I told my wife that the straightest Constitutional shooter without any baggage, assinine statements or whiff of political pandering or pomade in the group was Cain.
    Freeman better tend to his bucket list before the election, because if Cain is our candidate, Freeman will jump off a bridge, along with a bunch of other name-calling racist assholes.

3. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted September 24, 2011 at 8:45 pm |

oh, no. *s0me-how*s0me-way* this is gonna be called raaaacist.

I feels it in me bones.

4. SondraK, TEA Party zombie
    Posted September 24, 2011 at 9:21 pm |

^ Well, he is ” Uncle” Herman Cain yannow.

5. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted September 24, 2011 at 9:25 pm |

^ … and rich corporation-guy Herman Cain.

6. SherryM
    Posted September 25, 2011 at 5:04 am |

Of course they will find a way to call this “raciest” that is what they do. I am so tired of trying to classify the modern liberal and their actions, It is like seeing or reading something so asinine that you feel dumber for having witness it. If Cain wins and I will be so giddy if he dose, the libs will start to make claims that wold make the inquire scratch its head.

7. Stick
    Posted September 25, 2011 at 5:12 am |

If you hear him talk about getting into the race because of his Grandaughters, you can’t help but like him.

People make fun of his lack of foreign policy knowledge, but you can bet your ass he will defend America.

8. Posted September 25, 2011 at 5:55 am |

He’s been my favorite all along. When I think he can’t get the nomination, this happens! I’m pleased,but still skeptical about his chances.

I liked Fred Thompson, too — and look how that turned out.

Not placing any bets on Cane, but NOT voting for Obama regardless.

9. Fat Baxter
    Posted September 25, 2011 at 7:24 am |

I liked Fred Thompson, too — and look how that turned out.

Thompson joined the fray only to siphon off enough votes to guarantee that his old buddy, John McCain, would clinch the nomination. Once that was achieved, he bailed.

I hope Hell has a special place reserved for him.

10. logdogsmith
    Posted September 25, 2011 at 8:08 am |

Looking into the way back machine, I remember pulling the lever for Romney in 2008. Between him, McCain, and Huckaby, he was the one I had to hold my nose the least for. If I had known as much as I do now, I would have voted for Alan Keyes, who was still in the race. I don’t remember Keyes getting any press.

Anywho, I believe this will be one of the most important elections America has ever faced. As to foriegn policy; “experience” pales in comparison to a belief in the United States and the Constitution and a recognition of who is against us.

“While he lacked a sophisticated understanding of Soviet history or ideology, Reagan believed the one thing the USSR respected was strength. Early on, Reagan made no overtures to thaw Cold War tensions between the two superpowers. His strategy was to wait and see how the Soviets would react to a drastic increase in U.S. defense spending. He was confident that the Soviet economic system would not allow them to keep pace with the U.S. in an arms race.”

11. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted September 25, 2011 at 9:26 am |

Paging Anita Hill.

Posted September 25, 2011 at 11:48 am |

It is 15 fucking months before the election. MORE than enuff time for OBoBo to force the RATz to *Primary* ANY other RAT, who can fog a mirror, to run for president. The life of that political party depends on it…………..

I will get interested in Republican straw polls when that happens and not before! If memory serves, 15 months before past presidential campaigns saw flaming gapers like George Wallace, Ralph Nadar, Ross Perot, etc. , etc. touted by the Lame Steam Media as “Shoo-ins” to become our next president!