it’s got a great beat and you can laugh at it

( * )

1. bocopro
    Posted September 28, 2011 at 10:02 am |

Amazing how one can never be too old to learn. Until seeing that clip, I would never have believed that babboons and gorillas could be trained to recite at the 3rd-grade playground level.

A focused attempt at destruction of statquo which succeeds at destruction of only eardrums, vocal chords, and credibility.

2. Posted September 28, 2011 at 11:33 am |

Um…
    Yeah, I got nothin’.

3. Jay
    Posted September 28, 2011 at 12:19 pm |

I thought it did a pretty good job illustrating how useless the “Day of Rage” (that actually worked out to be about a week of yoga and increasing hippie stink on Wall Street) turned out to be.

The funny thing is that while I agreed with some of what those liberal pansies were saying, their delivery always makes me question their sanity.

4. SteveHGraham
    Posted September 28, 2011 at 2:33 pm |

This band should be called the Non-Islamic Rage Boys.

Is the lead singer’s name Van Driessen?

5. SondraK, TEA Party zombie
    Posted September 28, 2011 at 3:12 pm |

It’s a rag-on.

6. SherryM
    Posted September 28, 2011 at 4:34 pm |

Have you ever noticed that they are always receiving marching orders but they call us conditioned/sheepel?

7. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted September 28, 2011 at 8:54 pm |

I gotcher Day of Rage rahcheer.
    (caution: boobskis)

8. Hopefulone
    Posted September 29, 2011 at 1:32 am |

‘Loved it. Best part? “How you gonna tweet about corporate greed?” “On our I-Phones…”

9. SherryM
    Posted September 29, 2011 at 2:19 am |

^ On there I-rock’s and PCstones lets not forgit the huckleberry drum and han-driod smoke signals. Contributing to corporate greed is evil! Had a 1 hr back and forth with a lib on tweeter last night that said he was a “intellectual liberal feminist that hates raciest. Oh and a agnostic.” at the end I told him that because he was making fun of My grammar and Me personally that he was a racist misogynist, and that since he could not call Me a raciest or a rich fatcat he had to fall back on saying I had no soul to wich I reminded him that “I thought you was a agnostic, are you now not sure?”

10. Spin
    Posted September 29, 2011 at 3:50 am |

They are in what day 12 of a very visible protest on Wall St right?
    Could possibly be professional protesters with smart phones and such right?
    Just sitting on their asses,getting fed and probably getting paid to boot.

Given several more weeks of a well funded protest in the heart of NYC and watch for more calls for things like suspended elections and such.
    If they sustain their “look at me moment” underestimating these people, during this election may be a huge mistake. The power behind professional protesters is enormous.

Laugh but Watch should be the new Trust but Verify.

11. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted September 29, 2011 at 1:56 pm |

bwaaahahhaaaahahaha *clap*calp*clap*

SherryM — You RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!