tomorrow’s audience participation

I’m going to organize an anti-hippie protest tomorrow. We will all go to work and contribute to society. Who’s with me?!

1. S2
    Posted October 2, 2011 at 8:10 pm |

For the 1st time since late April, you can count me in.

Tangentially related, this is the mindset that we’re up against:

Posted October 2, 2011 at 8:37 pm |

I’m in!

Not only that but I’m preparing for a hunting trip along the way.

MMmmmm, roast beast killed by my own hand and not from the public coffers or dumpsters.

3. LLoyd
    Posted October 2, 2011 at 9:00 pm |

If I could work I’d be there. These a-holes are being taking care of the only way they can–by force and braking their faces. Assholes. All Workers of the World Commie bullshit unite.

Meanwhile, The Republican party is fighting one another. I’m down and to the side.

4. Posted October 2, 2011 at 9:22 pm |

Stolen.

5. Spin
    Posted October 2, 2011 at 10:25 pm |

Does replacing my sweet lil ole lady neighbor’s sewer line tomorrow count?

She pays in real home cooked food pastries too.

6. dick not quite dead white guy
    Posted October 2, 2011 at 10:38 pm |

Not me. I’m on a taxPAYERS strike.
    I’m tired of carrying those ungrateful undead motherfuckers.

7. bocopro
    Posted October 3, 2011 at 3:40 am |

Ah, yes . . . Work! How fondly it bobs to the surface of my memory. Alas — I am amongst the ranks of the unemployed (and at my age, basically hard-core unemployable) with naught upon which to live save my Navy retirement, my university retirement, and my Social Security income, along with my wife’s various incomes (which she throws gleefully and exorbitantly towards a tribe grandkritters).

My thoughts, tho, as I prune shrubberies, rake magnolia leaves, and run the Yardman over my back lawn will be with you.

And I offer my sincerest apologies to the great unwashed waddling to the Nanny cornucopia at the corner of State and Government streets for the shameful way I’ve conducted my life . . . avoiding debt, paying bills on time, accumulating savings accounts and other interest-earning accounts, serving the nation, voting, and griping about the wasteful arrogance of elected officials who pay $16 for muffins and $465 for toilet seats to fraudulent brother-in-law contractors and campaign contributors.

8. LostLiberty
    Posted October 3, 2011 at 5:27 am |

I do it every week day, with the exception of two months of loafing after I “retired.”
    Might get pruned in the next few months though…Not much security in Gov’ment contracting these days.

Posted October 3, 2011 at 10:40 am |

pay $16 for muffins and $465 for toilet seats…..

Friendly edit comment from loyal gyrene to loyal sailor: Suggest updating analogy to incorporate monetary sums to total $3,000,000,000,000.99 +/- amount of Federal Reserve Note`s printing ink barrels on hand….

10. Buck Member
    Posted October 3, 2011 at 7:50 pm |

I’ll be hunting with a large Buick this Friday in ‘Lympia.