here’s yur sign

Occupy Oakland has called for a city-wide strike and rally on Wednesday to protest income inequality, and several businesses, including Men’s Wearhouse and the Grand Lake movie theater, have closed their doors in support

Broken glass is shown at a Men’s Warehouse building in downtown Oakland, Calif., Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011 after a Occupy Wall Street protest earlier…

HotAir

( * )

1. Posted November 3, 2011 at 3:30 pm |

Capitulation to terrorism in what ever form does not work.

Meet force with overwhelming force. The mannequin should have been given the day off and replaced with unfriendly large men with shotguns and tattos.

*The tattoos are the most important*

2. tctsunami
    Posted November 3, 2011 at 3:58 pm |

“Buy one, get one free”

Why? Just break window, take all you want.
    If I ever go into a Mens Warehouse it will be to shit in the toilet and not flush. Just like they do it to us.
    And it will be free.

3. SherryM
    Posted November 3, 2011 at 4:22 pm |

The sign, “We came unarmed this time” they should know that the so called “99%ers” only represent maybe 10% of the rest of us that are armed. You know public schools or as they call it “skool” failed them.. I bet they never heard of Custer.

4. Posted November 3, 2011 at 5:03 pm |

Unarmed? Au contraire, mon frer. Once you pick up hunks of concrete and start firing away, you’re armed. And not very well, I might add.

It’s time for a new Men’s Wearhouse slogan:

You’re gonna like the stuff you took. I guarantee it.”

5. Posted November 3, 2011 at 5:07 pm |

Another difference between the Tea Party and the #cOWS, we came armed to all our rallies, but we didn’t threaten to use our arms.

Posted November 3, 2011 at 5:12 pm |

If they come unarmed, will somebody duct tape their signs to them, please?

Maybe their mommies can do it, or staple the signs, as appropriate.

Posted November 3, 2011 at 5:34 pm |

I think participants in this effrontery should have “OWS” tattooed on their foreheads. Mark of brotherhood… can’t say that… sisterhood… not that either… like minded…ummm… affiliated oppressed personhood. Yeah. Just to raise awareness.

8. Posted November 3, 2011 at 6:08 pm |

^^Dick, would you mind if I punched the hippie quite well in the forehead first? The OWS would make more sense rattled over their OWS……..?

I am tarred of these children.

9. LostLiberty
    Posted November 3, 2011 at 6:18 pm |

When you lay down with dogs…..

10. Caged Insanity
    Posted November 3, 2011 at 6:45 pm |

This crap is going to just get worse and worse until it goes Kent State and the Unicorn Messiah uses it as a crisis to take away yet more freedoms

11. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted November 3, 2011 at 7:51 pm |

Ha ha! Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving fellow traveler.

Bet he’s all heartbroken today.

12. SherryM
    Posted November 3, 2011 at 7:59 pm |

I am tarred of these children.

Comment by Wollf — November 3, 2011 @ 6:08 pm

I do not know where I heard/read it but someone once said.. “Every time you punch a hippie baby Jesus smiles.”

Posted November 3, 2011 at 8:45 pm |

I’m shocked, I tell ya, SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!

ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers and Shredding Documents, After Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

14. LLoyd
    Posted November 3, 2011 at 9:35 pm |

Do you think that most of America has these assclowns figured out? Barry has been going right down the tubers and rightly so–He’s King Asshole.

And as to this Oaklyn OWS last night, as soon as I saw the fires happening early in the morning I knew the anarchists where just beginning to climax. They just couldn’t wait to do their destruction. But as the ass-kissing LSM had been reporting “for-the-most-part the protests have been quiet.”

Seems like big nannny Bloomberg has finally had enough.

15. Stick
    Posted November 4, 2011 at 4:17 am |

You’re coming armed? Really?

Bring it bitch.

16. SteveHGraham
    Posted November 4, 2011 at 5:48 am |

It shows how little these punks know. “Armed” is the default condition for many of the folks they’re trying to pillage.

17. apotheosis
    Posted November 4, 2011 at 7:51 am |

They won’t continue to come unarmed.

Fortunately, at least some people know what’s coming and aren’t afraid to defend themselves.

“We had people who attempted to break into our building,” the landmark Rotunda Building on Frank Ogawa Plaza outside City Hall, Tagami said Thursday. He grabbed a shotgun that he usually keeps at home, went down to the ground floor and “discouraged them,” he said.

“I was standing there and they saw me there, and I lifted it – I didn’t point it – I just held it in my hands,” Tagami said. “And I just racked it, and they ran.”

That racking noise is awfully damned persuasive.

18. Ironic in Denver
    Posted November 4, 2011 at 8:12 am |

Thanks to the movies (where some idiot actor may rack it 3 or 4 times in a few seconds without a shell coming out) everybody knows what that sound means. One of the few positive contributions of Hollywood.

19. Posted November 4, 2011 at 8:27 am |

In a battle of wits, they’re always unarmed.

20. Independent Voter
    Posted November 4, 2011 at 9:41 am |

If there’s anyone who didn’t believe me when I predicted this would get violent…

Posted November 4, 2011 at 4:46 pm |