Many unfairly expected a messiah that could cure the U.S. of all its problems,

… and now we see it’s not that easy.

1. Ironic in Denver
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 8:51 am |

Seeing those photos, for some reason the music for Handel’s Messiah started playing in my head, but the “Hallelujah” chorus was replaced with “Cannot do it! Cannot do it!”

I have no idea how to interpret this pseudo-religious experience.

2. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 8:57 am |

Whatever gave them that idea???????????

3. Ironic in Denver
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 9:06 am |

Oh no! His feet are supposed to be dry!

Posted December 13, 2011 at 9:15 am |

Somebody please put his head on Mussolini’s body at the gas station.

Posted December 13, 2011 at 9:54 am |

Know what Satan`s greatest, most cosmic, foolproof stragedery is? THAT HE DOESN`T EXIST!

(…An OBoBo with halos is Satan`s *Burma Shave* signs!!!! )

6. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 10:14 am |

By the way,
    anybody seen an pictures of baby Barry in a manger or anything?
    (What? His mom? Don’t think so. She seems to have been kind of easy, actually.)

^ ColJ (5)
    heeeere ya go (@ :23s).

7. Caged Insanity
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 11:23 am |

I don’t which is more sickening. All those deliberate photos, or the fact that so many people fall for that shit on a subliminal level that it is a valid method of control

8. Paul
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 6:04 pm |

Satan may be puling the wool over our eyes saying he does not exist, but President dickweed most certainly does exist.

I hope in November we can send him on a permanent vacation where he can play golf every day. THEN maybe ‘ the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began heal’.

Cause he sure ain’t helping matters. In fact he never has helped matters even as a ‘community organiser’.

9. PatrickP
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 7:46 pm |

I resent the hate he makes me feel for him.

Posted December 13, 2011 at 8:43 pm |

Where’s the fly on his lip?

11. Posted December 14, 2011 at 1:14 am |

I’m kind of a news junky and I saw all those pics when they were new. Every time I saw a new one I’d retreat into my little “office/study/gunroom and sit down and load at least a hundred rounds of ammo of one sort or another.

I’m no expert on devils but I know evil and I know stupidity. I also know that when the evil sumnobeeches take over, the starry-eyed assholes who made it possible for them are the first to be stood up against the wall. People like me are next. I plan on taking an escort with me to Hell.

12. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted December 14, 2011 at 8:34 am |

Patrick (9)
    Well said.

13. apotheosis
    Posted December 14, 2011 at 8:39 am |

Whatever gave them that idea???????????

You mean that’s not Kanye West?