helping a sheep over the fence

best. book. title. evar.

An x-ray from the book, “Stuck Up! 100 Objects Inserted and Ingested in Places They Shouldn’t Be.

Finish your assignment! »

1. Posted December 13, 2011 at 12:48 pm |

Buzz Lighyear?

I’d a thought Woody would have been more apropos…..

2. MCPO
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 1:00 pm |

It’s all fun and games until Buzz spreads his wings!

3. Cheesy
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 1:16 pm |

“Fantastic Voyage”
    What do you want to bet the head came off during retrieval?

4. Lance
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 1:25 pm |

Rectum?? Hell, damn near killed ‘im!

What ’bout all the idjits with their brainz up their ass???

I’m not gonna tell youz guyz ’bout the ‘test’ x-rays we used
    when servicing the motorized x-ray viewers in a
    buncha hospitals around Chicagoland. Had to do with bribing
    the x-ray technician at a local zoo hospital!
    Unfortunatey the x-ray film bidness is pretty much gone now!

5. USMC2841
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 1:28 pm |

To infinity and beyond!!!!

6. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 1:35 pm |

^ OWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted December 13, 2011 at 3:04 pm |

There’s a website where med students, interns and residents compare war stories from the ER full of stuff like that.
    One intern to a substance abusing patient: “You can get away with having hallucinations for weeks, but when you try to cook eggs in the toilet, even your friends will turn you in.”
    Lots more there.

8. mojo
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 3:09 pm |

“To the Universe, and..,. HOLY SHIT!…”

9. Posted December 13, 2011 at 3:29 pm |

He was heading for “Infinity and beyond” but only made it as far as Uranus.

10. Posted December 13, 2011 at 3:45 pm |

“Apparently, Mr. President, the discomfort you’ve been feeling is Chris Matthews.”

11. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 4:28 pm |

Passed Uranus and got stuck in a black hole.
    *badump*dump*

Prob’ly not where no man has gone before.

There’s prob’ly a warning label about not being safe for small children due to swallowable parts. Might have to add a warning label for pervs, too.

So, Pixar is comin’ out with a new line of sex toys?
    This is the Buzz model.
    Prob’ly can’t compete with Roger Rabbit, though.
    (What? No, think I’ll just leave it at that.)

The moral of the story?
    Kids, don’t jump on the bed withoutcher skivvies on.

Stilton (10)
    Looks like Chris Matthews’ own xray.

12. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 5:58 pm |

…don’t jump on the bed withoutcher skivvies on…

OMG. I get it…………..

13. Paul
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 5:59 pm |

Indigested?

It wasn’t indigested. It was their form of sex toy.

I’ve heard of all kinds of things being rammed up their posteriors to promote their ‘well being’.

But fact it, it’s the sewer system they are toying with. And sooner or later you will bust up that system and then you will find out what ‘well being’ really means.

14. Posted December 13, 2011 at 6:22 pm |

When I said “stick it where the sun don’t shine” I meant “Leave me alone, I don’t want to play with your Buzz Lightyear doll”

Posted December 13, 2011 at 9:34 pm |

…don’t jump on the bed withoutcher skivvies on
    Don’t get in the tub or shower without skivvies or swim trunks either. Why, just the other day, a naked guy slipped and fell in the shower and the hand held massaging shower head went 12″ up his butt, big end first.

16. Posted December 14, 2011 at 1:39 am |

Boy, howdy! And here I am looking carefully that, during the prostate exam, the Doc doesn’t have both hands on my shoulders.

17. SteveHGraham
    Posted December 14, 2011 at 7:18 am |

Captain…we’re getting confusing transmissions from the away team!

18. Posted December 14, 2011 at 7:45 pm |