CNN jumps the shark

Nuh unh, I am not gonna post that video of the no-class skank-ditz* attention-whore Kathy Griffin without her blouse during CNN’s Times Square New Year’s uncoverage.
Nope, you’ll have to go over to Breitbart on your own dime. (Caution: Kathy Griffin bra alert)

Now don’t get me wrong, I looove scantily clad female ladies … a lot. Scantilyer the better.
Time and place, people, time and place.

On the plus side, Anderson Cooper was finally seen near a topless woman.

* Okay, she’s only a one-bagger, but that bag dang-well better be soundproof.

Posted January 1, 2012 at 7:52 am |

CNN Jumps the shark medusa

there, FIFY

2. mary
    Posted January 1, 2012 at 8:09 am |

Nope, not startin’ 2012 with Kathy Griffin.

3. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted January 1, 2012 at 8:19 am |

Did AC do that *giggle*?
    That *giggle* cracks me up.

‘Course if he had done that *giggle*, she’d have likely… well. that *giggle* might be even more soprano for Teh Noo Year.

4. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted January 1, 2012 at 8:19 am |

NTTAWWT…

5. Posted January 1, 2012 at 8:30 am |

Doug, I just successfully tested my theory that you can see any skank in Hollywood naked with a Google.

6. Thunderbottom
    Posted January 1, 2012 at 8:45 am |

Tried watching the video but stopped halfway through. Kathy Griffin – another famous woman whose so-so looks are offset by her annoying mouth. And for Anderson Cooper to opine that Kathy has a hot body, well – how would he know?

7. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted January 1, 2012 at 8:50 am |

how would he know?

His Mother is in “fashion“.

8. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 1, 2012 at 9:13 am |

At last, CNN offers is attempting an (almost) unbiased look at its abilities as a serious news organization; however, as usual, he’s over fluffing what CNN (and K.G.) has to offer.

So, Thunderbottom (6), it’s not that he has actual reason to know if she’s got a hot bod, it’s just that usual CNN making up the story to be what they want it to be.

Caveat: I only made it half-way through the video, so there’s always the chance I missed something important, but I thought “Hey, it’s CNN what’s the chance anything interesting or factual is going to happen here?”

Posted January 1, 2012 at 9:57 am |

CNN`s 3 second *camera delay* ain`t enuff. Behind Kathy Grippin, I got a glimpse of a bunch of dogs jumping off a gut wagon and gagging!!! [...WTF, I`d swear 2 of em look perxactly like Rumsfeld & Smurphy?....]

10. Chris IN NC
    Posted January 1, 2012 at 9:59 am |

ok, I’ll admit it. I’m insane. I think KG is hot… No bags required. Just duct tape…

11. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted January 1, 2012 at 11:14 am |

This was stupid. Immauture, stupid, desperate and embarassing.

Look! A mayan!!!!!!!!!!!

12. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted January 1, 2012 at 11:41 am |

Rodge (8)
    That’s another reason I have polycarbonate lenses in my glasses: even if I react and try to stab my eyes out with my pen, there’s time to recover before doing real injury.

Posted January 1, 2012 at 5:46 pm |