Conservatism 101: Sucking

more Whittle goodness

~ vid ~

Yeah, I know, it sucks that I haven’t added much original content or commentary to this weekend’s posts;
but sometimes I just don’t need to … or shouldn’t.
Still, we need to enlighten ourselves for the battles ahead, so I’ve chosen a few good informative pieces;
but, mainly, just enjoy watching a master at work.

Posted February 12, 2012 at 2:11 pm |

In March, Bill Whittle is the speaker for our Tea Party. Having watched him for years, I am delighted at the chance to shake his hand.

If any body on The Porch has a message they would like me to carry, just donate $99.95 cents to KisP w your message and my accountant Headmissy will forward your message and 50% cash to this child!

I will provide a debrief on his affair…..Izz that fair; or what?

Posted February 12, 2012 at 2:16 pm |

Editorial comment: “Delete: izz that fair, or what?”—–”Add: That sucks!”

3. tctsunami
    Posted February 12, 2012 at 7:07 pm |

Hmm, to the poster boy.
    25K in student loans. So just why did you take all that money and what did you study. Do you plan on paying it back or do you believe I owe you. You don’t mention on your poster what jobs you have or what you plan on doing. And you say you are the 99%.

I have a son that did some time in the Air Force before he came home. He got a job in a sandwitch shop till he could get into a better job working for a big electrical contractor. He’s now doing some of the usual stuff and well working around some of the big voltage stuff. He is making a career out of this and enjoys it.

He’s never asked for money or taken a loan out to learn this.
    He’s just paid his car off and is saving money.
    He’s doing it all on his own with no help from me or the goverenment.

So just what makes you think he has to pay for your lack of intelligent decisons. Free money ain’t free son. Now go get a F’in job and start being part of the solution instead of 99% of the problem.

4. snap-e-tom
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 7:16 am |

Whittle sez it all

5. Veranda
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 8:45 am |

I so crush on that guy

6. Posted February 14, 2012 at 12:41 am |

Hell, I crush on that guy, and I’m not even a Homo, I think.