how can you tell when it’s …

… Winter in the Ukraine?
A: The protesters’ nipples are erect. (NSFW)
No, I have no idea what it’s about. Gas or something, far as I can tell.
I just like to see Ukrainian wimmin exposing their views,
especially the really cute one up on the roof with the flowered headdress.
(What? Oh, yeah? I did not notice that.)
A: And there’s snow on the ground.

1. Posted February 13, 2012 at 2:19 pm |

Ukraine retains the Title of Prettiest Protesters.

We get stuck with smelly Hippies.

2. Caged Insanity
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 2:55 pm |

Too pretty. They were paid to protest.
    Not that it means they represent a good or bad cause, but they are too perfect, in several aspects.

3. Ironic in Denver
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 3:31 pm |

^ Then maybe all protests should be professional. ;-)

Anyhow, I’m not sure how you can infer the weather in the Ukraine from the nipples of protestors in Moscow, even if they really are from the Ukraine.

4. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 3:36 pm |

That’s Our Doug — cutting straight to the heart of the matter.

5. PatK
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 3:58 pm |

Those Ukraine girls really knock me out. I didn’t even think about the protest for pay angle. By the way, did you catch the grins on the security personnel. Those big boys were taking their sweet time wrangling those gals.

6. Ironic in Denver
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 4:00 pm |

Those big boys were taking their sweet time wrangling those gals.

No need to rush, they’ll still be there. “I want a man security guard with a slowwww hand and easy touch.”

Posted February 13, 2012 at 5:56 pm |

The Ruskies (read Pooty-poot…) are butt fucking Ukraine w super high gas prices, because: Russia has always considered Ukraine part of Russia. Uncle Joe starved millions of Ukrainians to death in the 1920s. Ukraine wants to be Ukraine, and Russia ain`t got an army big enough to force them back….Russians are permanently paranoid about unfriendly nations anywhere close to their border and Ukraine is a TraGaBrazillion miles of flat (…as in gymnasium flat…) land that you gotta navigate using star & sun fixes—it`s what swallowed the Nazi Wehrmacht, tanks and all!!!!! But, Ukraine is havin none of it with the parnoid Ivans……………

Posted February 13, 2012 at 7:07 pm |

all I could think of is— whew –feel bad for the poor fella who’d have to argue with them— them thar words were flyin’ outta their pretty mouths very fast — and kinda screechy— you guys think Sarah is bad— but– on the other hand–s’pose — you could—um– they are pretty — and — they have nice

9. Posted February 13, 2012 at 7:19 pm |

I knew I’d seen them before- I did a post on this

about a week ago..

10. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 7:43 pm |

^ KurtP
    Thank you for that.

11. Ironic in Denver
    Posted February 13, 2012 at 8:07 pm |

The OWS protestors have a lot to learn (but maybe less to flaunt).

Took a look at KurtP’s link. Y’know, skipping past the delight of all those cute little boobs for the moment, I actually find myself moved by this. Not to mention remembering the Ukrainians have been getting unrelentingly screwed at least since Stalin took over, right on up to the present day.

That last picture on at the bottom of KurtP’s link… the close up head shot with barbwire but no boob ought to be Pulitzer material. I don’t know anything really about the women or their particular cause, but God that’s an emotive photo.

12. Posted February 13, 2012 at 8:44 pm |

I can listen to that language/accent combo all day every day.

Plus they’re cute with their clothes off.

13. Posted February 13, 2012 at 11:40 pm |

geezerette: I couldn’t agree with you more, I think.

Pat K: And Moscow girls make me sing and shout, that Georgia’s always on my my my my my my my my my mind. I think.

Wooo!