Fone-y

I’m never in Teh Kewl Krowd!

[Sandra] Fluke told lawmakers in a Democratic House hearing on February 23 that female students at Georgetown, the oldest Catholic and Jesuit university in the country, suffered financial hardship because contraception was not covered by their healthcare insurance and in some cases had stopped taking it because it cost too much money.

Really? At $15/month — that’s three Starbux coffees — a “financial hardship”? Georgetown Law skool tuition is $46,865.00 [full time, per year] Tuition. Period. And $15 is just the straw that broke that camel’s back, eh?

Fluke has spoken out against the Republican effort to scrap the birth control policy and advocated making contraception available to all women, drawing fire from Limbaugh and some other conservative commentators.

Uh, Sweetie. It IS available. To anyone. I hear it’s even cheaper at WalMart…

“The president called her to thank her for speaking out … and expressed his disappointment that she had been subjected to these kinds of attacks,” White House spokesman Jay Carney said.

Whaaa?!?

“The president called her to thank her for speaking out”

That’s what I thought you said. Did you really say that?!?

“He [again, Teh POTUS] thinks they were reprehensible, they were disappointing,” Carney said. “It is disappointing that those kinds of personal and crude attacks could be leveled against someone like this young law school student, who was simply expressing her opinion on a matter of public policy.”

Well, I’m no “young law skool student” but I also have opinions. Yet, shockingly, I have never, ever been called to shaaaare my opinions with Congress. In fact when I generously offer my opinions — backed with facts — to my Congressdoosh, I am informed that I am “too stupid to comprehend such weighty matters” and “a raaaacist terrorist.”

This child gets an “are you ok?” fone call from The POTUS?

Oh! My….

Merovign

Turns out Mzzzzzzzzzzz Fluke’s testimony wasn’t. A fluke, that is.

As JWF discovered, Mzzzzzzzz FLuke [30] is the Past President of Georgetown Law Students for Reproductive Justice [LSRJ].

As far as I can discern, “justice” in this context means “someone else pays for what I want.” It appears to be a specific-issue sub-set of “Social Justice.”

Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi announced today that the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee will hold a hearing Thursday, February 23, 2012, on the issue of women’s health. The sole witness at the hearing will be Ms. Sandra Fluke, a third-year law student at Georgetown University, who was blocked from testifying at a recent Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing by Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA). Instead, Chairman Issa brought forward a panel of all men to testify on this topic.

“This topic” being “who pays for what.” Not, as implied almost everywhere, “do we allow Da Bitchez to have their Pills?”

Sandra Fluke’s professional background in domestic violence and human trafficking began with Sanctuary for Families in New York City [where she] co-founded the New York Statewide Coalition for Fair Access to Family Court, which after a twenty-year stalemate, successfully advocated for legislation granting access to civil orders of protection for unmarried victims of domestic violence, including LGBTQ victims and teens. …

Cornell University awarded her a B. S. in Policy Analysis & Management, as well as Feminist, Gender, & Sexuality Studies in 2003.

See? Seeeee?!? A degree in Bitter Wyomynz Studies can get you “somewhere” other than Zuccoti Park or offering “fries with that.”

1. MikeG
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 10:12 pm |

You don’t get a random invite to testify before congress. This chick knows somebody who tried to use her to advance their agenda. This was not accidental.

I do think Rush went a bit over the line in calling her a “slut.” I understand the point he was making, $3000 in three years would by a freakin’ boatload of condoms. She would have to go thru 3 a day if they were a buck apiece, which, they ain’t. Yes, I suppose that would make her a slut, but that sort of language from El Rushbo is not up to his usual high standards of EIB broadcasting.

Posted March 2, 2012 at 10:14 pm |

This child gets..from The POTUS?
    Yeah, self-centered man-child to self-centered ambitious woman-child.
    Mark Levin pointed out that Agent Brian Terry’s family did not get a “how ya doing?” phone call from Captain Bullshit, after his administration sold the gun to the drug thugs that killed him. I guarandamtee you the families of the six Americans killed in Afghanistan over defaced korans didn’t get one either.

I heard a gynecologist discussing Fluke’s (rhymes with fuck, no kidding) testimony about medical problems caused by ‘lack of access to birth control’, and he pointed out that she lied about cause, effect and prognosis. I don’t know if her testimony was sworn or not, but recall that Scooter Libby got two years for lying to the FBI while not under oath.
    IMHO, she is a shameless feminazi whore trolling for a job on some Dem’s staff.
    Somebody give her Bill Clinton’s phone number.

3. Posted March 2, 2012 at 10:18 pm |

I’d be more willing to pay her NOT to fuck. That would benefit society. I’d even be willing to throw-in $20 a nickel for a blowjob.

And what kind of loser is still in law school at age 30 anyway? Sounds more like a professional student ‘activist’ to me (amongst other things). Time to hit the books, honey.

Photobucket

4. accipiter NW
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 10:25 pm |

Yeah, Barack. That 30 year old “student” is a great role model for those two daughters of yours.

5. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 10:45 pm |

Slut, please.

Most hose can get men to pay for the sex.
    This one needs an act of Congress.

6. N.O'Really
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 10:49 pm |

This is the same female that Rep. Issa declined to hear at his committee meeting (to determine the legality of Obama’s mandate) a couple of weeks ago.

7. Freddie Sykes
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 11:30 pm |

RE: I hear it’s even cheaper at WalMart…

You darn well know that true progressives cannot be seen in a WalMart! I doubt if the POTUS would ever phone anyone who admitted to shopping there with the peasants.

8. PeggyU
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 11:34 pm |

Sandra, you ignorant slut.

WHO ON EARTH enrolls in an expensive private school just so she can drum up a grievance about contraception (especially when she is already receiving taxpayer assistance to attend the school in the first place!) Wouldn’t it be better to spend that time … um … studying???

And I’m sorry, Mike – Rush was not over the line on this. She’s an attention whore who wanted her 15 minutes of fame, and she got it. Personally, I’d be embarrassed if this were my claim to notoriety, but she doesn’t seem to be. Instead, she is outraged, outraged I tell you, by Rush’s ridicule. Possibly, she is simply too stupid to realize how ludicrous her position is and what an ass she has made of herself. Of course, our ass of a president also must come galloping to her rescue to share in the moment. What a freaking circus.

9. Merovign
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 12:26 am |

Setup from the start, like everything they do.

I swear, freakin’ liberals have a political agenda when they go to the freakin’ bathroom.

10. Susan Lee
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 3:10 am |

Y’know, my Mother woulda KILLED me if she knew I was (single &) using contraceptives , let alone go public to the whole world over it. Miss Sandra might as well wear a sign – “I’m available to anyone for free” – or would it be “…for real cheap” ? It’s very sad that she doesn’t value her Person enough to be chaste.

On the other hand, she could be a virgin “attention whore” angling for a slot at a prestigious law firm.
    Susan Lee

11. jorma akivis
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 5:50 am |

it’s cute that you backwoods hillbillies still believe in god and all, but you need to some remedial english help before running your mouths on the internet. and i know that santa christ thinks marrying your sister is far healthier than marrying someone of the same gender, but that doesn’t mean you have to oppress everyone who doesn’t agree with you.

and $12 for contraception? your second-grade understanding of the topic this explains why any of you were born in the first place. seriously, get a real degree from somewhere other than chubbs-institute of finer hog-diddling before you and your sister/wife/daughter start telling other people how to live their lives.

12. Posted March 3, 2012 at 6:34 am |

oh look, an ee cummins wannabe ‘jacktivist’ just showed-up to scold somebody about their english skills. hes probably now boasting to all his little friends about how she pw0ned everybody here. the ironing escapes it.

telling other people how to live their lives?

A clear cut case of cranial/rectal inversion. It’s the other way around, junior. We only want to be left alone and not have to pay for you and your little comrades’ ugly-bumping. You should pay for that yourselves. If you can’t afford that, try getting a real job.

Now why don’t you suck on my finger?

P.S. That’s not my finger.

13. logdogsmith
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 7:17 am |

Sounds like Jorma’s one of the tolerant progs.

14. joe
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 7:21 am |

I don’t know how to do the linkie thing but Brietbart TV has a short video of some Oklahoma state senator who’s all into this ‘reproductive rights’ argument.

You really need to see this on an empty stomach.

15. satted
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 7:41 am |

Someone at Trojan must be a big donor to KingBullShyt.

16. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 7:43 am |

My trolls suck :(

17. Posted March 3, 2012 at 7:49 am |

I’ve got nothing against Trojans©. They’ve got the Trojan Regulars©, the Trojan Magnums© and my fave: The Trojan Horse™ ; P

18. Annoyed White Male
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 8:05 am |

1. The entire premise of her “testimony” is ludicrous. She spends more on contraception than I do gas for my car in a year. There are many sources of cheap or free contraception. One of them would be to make the guy buy the plastic bags.

2. Rush was a bit heavy-handed, but she’s the one that put her expensive promiscuity out there for the world to see. If she had been a Conservative or Repub testifying on behalf of one of our causes, she would have been subjected to the worst public pelvic exam in history by the Liberal media. By now her entire life history would be on display and any sex partner willing to do so would be interviewed and broadcast around the world. They would have called her much worse than anything Limbaugh said. They would have wanted to know who paid her. They would have called her a traitor to her gender. She’d have received threats and would need protection. You know I’m 100% right. (See Coulter, Malkin, Palin, and Joe the plumber). I have ZERO sympathy for her.

3. Since when is anyone entitled to contraception? Provide it for yourself or keep your pants on. That goes for both men and women. The taxpayer should be expected to pay for anyone’s fun times.

And not least:
    4. I could bring in 10,000 people tomorrow to testify about how they are having trouble paying for fuel for their cars and heat for their homes. Why are those testimonies unheard? Why is contraception a Basic Human Right(TM) but heat isn’t? Why does Obama have so much compassion for Miss Can’t Afford A Box Of Condoms But Goes To A School That Cost More Than I Make In A Year but not for people that have to choose between gas and heating oil or going out for dinner and a movie once a week? The people that have to set their thermostats to 65? The people that have to turn down jobs because it costs too much to get to them? What about them, Democrats?

19. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 8:06 am |

jorma akivis –

hillbillies – Check.
    remedial english – Check.
    santa christ – Check.
    incest – Check.
    homofobe – Check.
    refusing to pay for your stuff = “oppression” – Check.
    refusing to pay for your stuff = “telling other people how to live their lives” – Check.
    Abiding sense of entitlement to Other People’s Lives and Energies – Check.
    raaaacist – Un-check.
    [the obvious] Sexist – Un-check.

For missing severel clichés — one just too obvious for words, I give that a 60%. Not a passing grade.

Posted March 3, 2012 at 8:29 am |

Fluke is another name for Flounder. As an adjective (jorma…), both are appropos to OBoBo.

In nautical terminology, fluke describes the triangular tips on an anchor. Which, may be applicable for any male who might dane to be her future husband?

Speaking of marriage, it is a trait of Liberal-minded females to use a hyponated last name consisting of her last name attached to the last name of her husband. That being the trend, I would council Sondra Fluke to avoid marrying any man, no matter the passion, whose last name is Fuchs

21. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 8:32 am |

The “remedial english” part coupled with it’s lack of caught me up on a month’s worth of ironing.
    It could have at the very least capitalized the “e” in English…….

My trolls suck :(

22. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 8:36 am |

I suspect AIDS treatment is covered by her insurance….so no worries, dangerous unprotected sex whore.

Posted March 3, 2012 at 8:41 am |

The rest of the story of her vocation (political activist one) just doesn’t seem to have put it’s shooze on yet. The local radio shows are still making her teh victim and cannot see the carefully constructed scaffolding surrounding her.

My question is do wymyns’ studies majors actually have need for contraceptives?

It sounds silly, but I’ve been out of the University a while and never frequented that region of campus.

24. N.O'Really
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 8:41 am |

But Claaaaaaaaaiiiirrrrrrre!!1!!!11! You’re not supposed to judge/grade a leftist troll on their actual accomplishments – just their intentions!

I deem it a 112%! We are PWNED!

25. Melissa In Texas
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 8:44 am |

I do believe jorma is a typical lefty who wants us to pay for it all!
    I am a firm believer in If you cannot feed ‘em, don’t breed ‘em
    WTH kind of BC is this gal activist taking?
    It is obviously interfering with her center of reasoning.

26. rickn8or
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 9:00 am |

COL Jerry mentioned one use of the word “fluke”. Here’s another.

Posted March 3, 2012 at 9:14 am |

All of the above— from everything I’ve been reading about this the more they talk the farther their foot goes in the mouth and our foot up their arse. By the way— I’ve been wondering who the men are that actually are fluking the fluke? I’d like to see them come out of the woodwork— :))) Hope someone looks into her life like they did Joe the Plumbers.

Posted March 3, 2012 at 9:33 am |

Geezerette, I was trying to be good but you asked the question and I had to bring Flukeman back from The X-Files

29. Melissa In Texas
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 9:36 am |

^EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE^

30. Melissa In Texas
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 9:45 am |

I was tryin’ SO hard not to say this… but….
    Have you SEEN some of the *cough* men the left has to offer? I am not speaking of the famous ones who look good but smell when they open their mouths.
    They can’t be too picky

31. accipiter NW
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 9:46 am |

Gee whiz, Jorma forgot to call us “book burners.” I take it he agrees with the burning of those korans that the terrorists had adulterated ? – Oops! I probably shouldn’t us that term and should let the left control the dialogue. Let’s just say they were “fluked.” It’s okay Jorma, I didn’t like Barack the Submitters apology either.

32. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 10:09 am |

Ok, N.O’Really. Let’s look at intent as derived from scat postings.

Insult. Insult. Slur. Insult. Talking Point Quote.

I skipped over mis-statement of original post earlier. [15 ≠ 12: *I* learned that in 1st grade][and $15 was the first price I found on the InnarToobz, fyi] Insult. Negative assumption. Insult. Insult. Talking Point Quote.

From the above assessment I conclude he just came by to drop a coupla boys off at the pool purge himself. That intent usually comes paired with the intent to cause distress in others. Let’s evaluate:

Since the rug has already been cleaned and hung out to dry, I rate his “success” as personally satisfying, publicly humiliating, and therefore effective in half its intent.

50%

[depending on how it made him feeeel...]

33. Posted March 3, 2012 at 10:31 am |

LGBTQ?

Photobucket

1st Cowboy: You said “queer” five times.

2nd Cowboy: I like queers.

34. Travis Wilde
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 10:41 am |

This was over at I Hate the Media via YouTube:
    Watch at 05 sec; she’s on a d*mn scholarship.

Posted March 3, 2012 at 10:42 am |

Mech— you were trying to be good??? :)))—was that a first? Flukeman made up for it. All of you guys didn’t look and listen and think the same thing????

36. Melissa In Texas
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 11:01 am |

Fluke is on a Public Interest Scholarship?
    You gotta be kidding me. So SHE is not paying for her education continuous indoctrination studies and wants US to pay for her birth control?

37. Posted March 3, 2012 at 11:22 am |

The problem with the Trojan Horse is that you have to leave it outside and hope she brings it in herself.

38. N.O'Really
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 11:26 am |

Ok, Claire, I’m all kinds of up for compromise – I’ve been pwned.

Here’s a report on what she wanted to say (a Daily Beast link – fair warning) at Issa’s hearing – despite having nothing to do with the reason for that hearing.

39. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 12:00 pm |

jorma (11)
    srsly?
    C’mon, you’re, like, you know, embarrassing us here!
    We usually get a much more reasoned argument on the merits of the issue.
    Is a bigoted argumentum ad hominem rant all you can do?
    I mean, geeze, you know you won’t convince anybody doing that.
    Why did you do this? Are you experimenting with the new-found freedom of puberty? Are you so insecure that you’ll show it to your friends to gain approval points or an ego stroke? Is this some kind of initiation rite, a dare, a claim to statesmanship within your group? Does this somehow dull the pain of your self-loathing? Look, I’m just trying to help you avoid embarrassing yourself by jillin’-it in public like this.

Your outburst is understandable, unless you’re over the age of sixteen; and it’s okay to fear people whose opinions threaten your little fantasy world. The key is to not mind that we exist. You know, tolerance. As Andrew Breitbart says, “So?” Then move on. After all, what you feel now is nothing compared to the shock, anger, and outrage you’ll feel when you discover how you’ve been played by your mentors and pseudo-friends on the Left.

Come on back, sometime, and tell us about when you first discovered how wrong you were.

Clair (19)
    Oh, well done, ma’am.

mech (23)
    *snick*

N.O’Really (24)
    That’d be funnier’n snot, but it was too irrational to be parody.

rickn8or (26)
    Actually, he mentioned two. Yours is better; but
    mine, whale tail, is funnier in this context.

40. N.O'Really
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 12:13 pm |

No, really, DougM, I left off the [/sarc] tag.

41. Shivas Irons
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 12:56 pm |

As one who once made his living designing Individual and Small Group health insurance programs I’m here to tell ya that “Contraceptives” were always in the Top Ten of “Exclusions and Limitations”.

I went to plan I joined when I married my far better half – the FEBLUE plan for Fed employees – and I see that it does cover contraception, with a humoroUs limitation. The drug benefit Co Pay is $25.

Considering the $9 price tag at Wal Mart, (I’m told), the benefit is all but mooted.

[Don't tell Ms. Fluke what mooted means... she's too busy being boned to go to law school klass... ;-]

42. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 2:32 pm |

Why do they keep calling this “insurance?”
    They’re talking about a warranty or a preventive-maintenance program.
    Insurance is a cost-sharing mutual investment to minimize the individual cost of damage or loss. Comprehensive auto insurance doesn’t cover oil filters.
    What they’re talking about is welfare, pure and simple.

N.O’Really (40)
    *heh* Yeah, so did I.
    Like I said, that was “funnier’n snot.”

43. Posted March 3, 2012 at 3:28 pm |

And is it just me or does it look like she’s stripping in the picture?..

44. N.O'Really
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 5:35 pm |

Is the world coming to an end? Donna Brazille agrees with us!

45. Shivas Irons
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 5:50 pm |

Who paid for rubbers in the days of Jimmy Crow??

46. rickn8or
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 6:30 pm |

DougM, you’re right. Looks like a case of target fixation on my part. I was so intent on the parasitic definition of the word that I blew right past the (funnier) whale tail aspects.

MiT (36) Not having that woman reproduce is the best argument yet for me kicking $10 her way.

K-Nine (43) Glad to know that I was not the only one to look at that photo with fear and revulsion.

47. Melissa In Texas
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 6:34 pm |

And is it just me or does it look like she’s stripping in the picture?..
    It is NOT just you, K-Nine!

48. Merovign
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 5:41 am |

I got a Gold Star! (does developmentally-disabled dance)

And oh, I missed kicking cans at the idiot. Darn.

49. Steve In Tulsa
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 6:05 am |

If you are using insurance as a payment plan then you are doing it wrong.

50. PeggyU
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 1:39 pm |

^ No shit. Huge part of our problem with healthcare cost and inefficiency explained in that one sentence.