shrinkage

noose papers

~ Stilton ~
Follow the link for some of Stilton’s observatorial goodness, as usual.

1. Posted March 19, 2012 at 1:56 pm |

I think the lack of enthusiasm shown here for people commenting about the demise of newspapers about says it all, don’t you? (grin)

2. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted March 19, 2012 at 3:33 pm |

*crickets*
    ‘Fyousayso.
    I just come for the ironies in the third panels.

Irony, arson, and irony.
    I like irony.

3. tctsunami
    Posted March 19, 2012 at 4:07 pm |

Things I do in the morning,
    OK, let’s not talk about the first things, but how about when I first log on.
    Drudge
    Missy
    Assorted linky’s on the right usually start with Rogie and a few other that are really good blogs and then some of my own that aren’t listed.

Stilton only gets clicked on a few times a month. Not because of the site but because he’s soooooo good. When the B.S. meter gets pegged out and I need a new prospective on life and a good laugh I go there. For my sanity.

It’s like eating chocolate covered sugar bombs, I savor hope & change for special occasions. Stiltons my chocolate fix. The czar of yucks and poking libs in the ribs.

4. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted March 19, 2012 at 4:49 pm |

I went to Wikipedia to see if I could find out what this “newspaper” thingy is that you’re talking about.

Huh! Imagine putting news on the same stuff they use for junk mail / fireplace starters.

Whoda thunk it?

Posted March 19, 2012 at 7:37 pm |

Yeah, tctsunami, chocolate fix.

Excellent, Stilton, as always!

6. Posted March 19, 2012 at 8:32 pm |

Hmmm, never thought of my site as a “chocolate fix” before, but it’s perversely flattering. And of course, chocolate has important cancer-fighting antioxidant properties.

Mostly, today’s cartoon/commentary gave me a chance to kick Doonesbury’s Garry Trudeau where it hurts…something I’ve needed to do for a long time!

7. Spin
    Posted March 20, 2012 at 3:19 am |

Rule of thumb at this house is to right click of Stilton’s name, open in new window. I do it every time he comments. Tho M-W-F work best ;)

Also if you’re a little twisted scroll down the left column of his site and check out “Johnny Optimism”

8. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted March 20, 2012 at 6:39 am |

Stilton (6)
    Trudeau *spit*
    That seditious little snot has been a Lib/Prog/Commie propagandist since the ’60s. His slander of US soldiers during the Viet Nam War was despicable.