your morning Danish pruning

Obama: makin’ America proud since 2009
imported wedgies: yeah, I’m okay with that

~ vid ~
Oh, yes.
‘Tis thing of beauty.

via I Hate The Media

1. Claire: barbarian, etc
    Posted March 24, 2012 at 12:19 pm |

I like that guy…

2. Posted March 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm |

I’d hit it.

3. PatrickP
    Posted March 24, 2012 at 2:07 pm |

He’s so eloquent.

Posted March 24, 2012 at 4:37 pm |

yah well what good does it do to know all of this?? No one gives a crap anyway and they get a way with it.

Posted March 24, 2012 at 4:47 pm |

Got that ‘lazy TOTUS’ syndrome.

Eventually someone notices and says, “hey, you have something big and gross hanging out of your nose, stoopid.”

6. FGW
    Posted March 24, 2012 at 8:24 pm |

Seems like a bit of a danish wedgie? Gah … that would be a nasty and sticky mess to clean up afterwards.

As I have said too many times before : Obama is an amatuer.

This wonderful video continues to prove that point (along with about a bazillion other worthy videos, interviews and what not … and that does not yet touch on any of the Bills that Mr. Obama has signed into law …).

7. Lucius Severus Pertinax
    Posted March 24, 2012 at 8:47 pm |

Waitin’ to see what Holger has to say ’bout this one, Boss!

Posted March 24, 2012 at 11:33 pm |

Sockpuppet. (No strings – just something up his ass)

Posted March 25, 2012 at 6:19 am |

The something up his ass is Soros.

Posted March 25, 2012 at 8:08 am |

“All countries are our Allies.” (…pause…) “Mr. president, Castro on line 1, Almondinnerjacket on line 2, Karzi on line 3, Kim il yuck on line 4, Chavez on line 5, Putin on the red phone, your daughters on your cellphone fm Mexico and Moosechelle left a msg fm the Riveria; needs cash!

11. Ironic in Denver
    Posted March 25, 2012 at 9:01 am |

Do doubt all his strongest allies and also punching above their weight.

I could barely finish watching this it’s so embarrassing. I felt completely humiliated for America.

No doubt this is part of how BO was going to change the way the world saw America. Great work there.

12. Posted March 25, 2012 at 9:16 am |

Is ‘Danish Pruning’ anything like getting a ‘Brazilian”.

Just wondering, but nevermind that. Let’s talk about something nice…

Photobucket

BTW: This post just reminded me that I still have a couple of Danishes in the cupboard somewhere. I think I’ll go have one now!

Posted March 25, 2012 at 4:24 pm |

I have a Danish Mr. mmhm

14. Ironic in Denver
    Posted March 25, 2012 at 9:22 pm |

The Buffalo Doughboy in Denver makes the best cheese danish I have ever eaten.

Their danish is to ordinary danish as a Porsche is to a Yugo. (except more reliable)

It’s kinda long, but I’d love to see some superPAC pic up this video and put it on broadcast TV. Maybe along with a clip at the beginning of BO prior to taking office telling America he’s needed to change America’s reputation oversees…. and a little blurb at the end asking people if America’s reputation can endure four more years of this.