knock knock. who’s there? not the Secret Service… or anyone!

( * )

1. SteveHGraham
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 8:24 am |

Zimmerman is as white as Obama is black. It’s amazing that people don’t know an Indian when they see one.

2. mojo
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 8:27 am |

Oh, puleeeeease Dept.:

Despite UN presence“?

3. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 8:37 am |

This particular one covers all the bases….the Arabic thingy is a nice touch…

4. Posted April 23, 2012 at 8:40 am |

I am supposing those folks wouldn’t appreciate my correcting their grammar.

5. Alan outback bacon czar
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 8:51 am |

Zimmerman is my hero. This is the worst case of “Trial by press” I’ve ever seen.

6. USMC2841
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 9:00 am |

Glad to be living in the era of the “post-racial” president.

7. PatK
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 9:18 am |

First a trial by the news media and now a lynching by social media. I’m guessing the ignorant, angry masses will start rioting before the verdict is announced.

8. Posted April 23, 2012 at 9:36 am |

I thought it was illegal to threaten somebody over the internet. Didn’t Clinton sign that bill?

Oh wait… Clinton. He probably had his fingers crossed when he signed it. Nevermind.

Posted April 23, 2012 at 10:01 am |

The completion of the Innertube pipeline was like “Thomas Edison inventing telephones for Trolls!”

10. Melissa In Texas
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 11:52 am |

How much you wanna bet that the cops still have Zimmerman’s gun and he is a sitting duck for the foaming at the mouth, race baiting idiots?

11. Stick
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 1:16 pm |

If you can’t spell mother…

12. Ironic in Denver
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 2:01 pm |

MiT (10): unfortunately, I (think) that is the legal situation for anyone under indictment for murder, whether justly or not. I hope he has some of the right kind of friends, or makes some new ones PDQ.

Just to review:

* A black man is accused of murdering a white man, and there’s an outcry among whites to hunt the man down and kill him on the spot: lynching. (Hasn’t happened in years that I can recall but at one time, in certain times and places it sure did.)

* A “white” man is accused of murdering a black man, and there’s an outcry among blacks (and others) to hunt the man down an kill him on the spot: justice. (Still happening this very week.)

* People who claim the above makes sense and constitutes “social justice:” hypocrites. (At best.)

13. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted April 23, 2012 at 6:25 pm |

This GuccGermainewhatever referred to a “mexican muther fucker”, not a white one.

We talking about the same case?