Joe Joe Joe …

JoeJoe (aka Ruprecht the Monkey Boy) speaks.

~ vid ~

Now, I don’t wanna be picky, but if a feller’s gonna speak in public with the TV cameras a runnin’,
y’think he’d do it with some, you know, skill. At least he ought’a pull his head out’a his anus long
enough to check on the BS stories he gonna tell. Well, okay, the speech writer should.

The movie story Joe’s referring to (“Slim Pickens is on the back of an atom bomb … yelling “Yippee Ki Yay.“) is a favorite around here. I’ve used it as a “Cultural ref” many times. It’s about the ending of Dr Strangelove when Major Kong manages to fix the bomb-bay doors and rides the bomb to the target.
So, here’s the thing, Joe. I’ve watched that scene, oh, mebbe a hunnert’n six times, more or less; and never once did Mag Kong say, “Yippie Ki Yay,” MoFo. (link NSFW, language)
And he’s on the nose, not the tail (“back”), of the bomb.
And it’s a thermonuclear bomb, not an atomic bomb (H vs A, fusion vs fission).

A mistake like that is just plain unforgivable. It shows a want of respect for one’s audience.
Okay, given that they were Democrats, that’s understandable;
but, like I said, there were TV cameras.

More to the point, Biden’s been nothing but a senator/Veep ever since he was too young and snot-nosed to be one, so his silly cartoon view of military commanders gets a pass from me.
After all, at that age, I had a cartoon view of senators.

1. mojo
    Posted April 27, 2012 at 5:58 pm |

“Keep us on the bomb run, boys. I’m gonna get them doors open if it hair-lips ever’body on bear creek!”

Posted April 27, 2012 at 6:52 pm |

and yet???

3. Paul
    Posted April 27, 2012 at 8:08 pm |

Sad thing is though Biden is next in line to the Presidents slot if Obama slips on a banana peel. Gad… President Biden, what a horrid thought. He is so freaking stupid.

He reminds me of a niece I have. She says whatever pops into her head at the moment. As a result she can’t even get a regular teachers job. Substitute is all she can get cause the schools don’t want her.

Posted April 27, 2012 at 10:09 pm |

Paul, bidet is teh precedent’s insurance against forced early retirement–by any extremist type.

5. Posted April 27, 2012 at 10:18 pm |

Biden is the only pol who can make Foghorn Leghorn look smart. He’s also the only somnobeech in the effin’ world who can make Obama look smart.

6. Spin
    Posted April 27, 2012 at 11:55 pm |

Still no one has been able to convince me that he would be worst than the Marxist MoFo we are stuck with.
    After all this country has survived “teh stoopid” before…

7. Stick
    Posted April 28, 2012 at 5:02 am |

Yeah? Well he’s smart enough to know how big Obama’s stick is.

Isn’t that RAAACCCIIISSSTTT?

8. JoeBandMember®
    Posted April 28, 2012 at 7:26 am |

Obama is the Monkey Boy, and Biden is the pimp.

Posted April 28, 2012 at 9:09 am |

Acktooley, Plugs Biden reminds me of Stan Laurel of the old “Laurel & Hardy” slapstick comedy team. To the point that I have seriously considered that reencarnation is factual! [...photoshop a brown derby on Plug`s empty & *ventilated* head-----and see if I am wrong...]

10. Posted April 28, 2012 at 7:57 pm |

Colonel Jerry, SIR!

As usual, you are correct, SIR!

Photobucket

Sorry, but I could only find a black derby, SIR! I believe The Brown Derby was a world famous restaurant in Hollywood with another branch just off Wilshire Blvd. across from the Ambassador Hotel where Bobby Kennedy got the holy shit shot out of him, SIR!

Of course, my memory is a bit fuzzy anymore. Kinda like my Balzac.

Posted April 29, 2012 at 8:37 am |

Balzac? My fav frog……..

12. ZZMike
    Posted April 30, 2012 at 10:27 am |

Does anybody listen to that guy?

How anybody can look at a sign reading

“Obama & Biden
    A Strong & Secure America”

And not bust out in uncontrollable laughter is beyond me.

How anybody could make such a thing is beyond me.