ToDaZeD Campaign FAIL

Yes! I want to count myself as one of these people!! How could I not?!?

WTF – Win Teh Futchaaah! [this may hafta become a new category]

“The following photos are taken directly from the official, authorized Obama for America reelection campaign website and Facebook pages. These are some of the pictures that team Obama hand-picked.”

Diogenes’ Middle Finger [more pix at linky] via Doug Ross

1. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 10:01 am |

A tactic designed to attract people who recognize neither spelling nor irony.

2. Ironic in Denver
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 10:17 am |

I am sooooo glad I was not drinking coffee!!!!!!

3. Ironic in Denver
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 10:26 am |

At last! The Obama campaign gets some black people into their photos — even if it does make them look like morons.

4. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 10:48 am |

Ironic…I was and it’s not pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ZZMike
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 11:14 am |

I thought that first one was a mug shot…..

But seriously, folks, …..

It’s not going to be easy to defeat the Obaminions.

Consider:

About half the US work force works for (= “is paid by”) the government. (That includes teachers.)

Average government wages are higher than the private sector. Their health care and retirement benefits are much better and higher.

Does anybody think these people are going to vote for a party that wants to cut those benefits?

Another factor: Unions.

Those guys have long since perfected the Art of Gentle Persuasion. In the 40s, they’d round up hobos and bums (we say “homeless” nowadays), give them a filled-in ballot and a dollar and bus them to polling places. Then they’d give them another dollar and another ballot and get them to another polling place. (There must have been real traffic jams in Chicago on election day.)

Nowadays, they tell their members about the health benefits of voting their way. (“You wanna stay healthy? Vote for Obama.”)

6. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 11:24 am |

Hmmm …
    I’ve always wondered why Obama never released his academic writings.
    Could it be that his spelling was not all it could be?
    Just sayin’.
    (What? Who ever said I was above starting a new internet rumor?)

7. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 12:22 pm |

Love the second one:
    “No, dear, your other Forward.”

Posted May 14, 2012 at 12:27 pm |

These photos saved me from having to make lunch.

9. Caged Insanity
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 12:32 pm |

It’s a shame stupidity isn’t nearly as aggressive as some forms of cancer.

Posted May 14, 2012 at 12:35 pm |

CI^, it is, just not so dangerous to the host.

11. Posted May 14, 2012 at 1:44 pm |

I see stupid people. And they don’t even know that they are stupid.

Posted May 14, 2012 at 2:55 pm |

He saves the world????????????????

Posted May 14, 2012 at 3:35 pm |

Still Stuck On Stupid, after all these years. That could be the Uhbamunists theme song.

14. Lance
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 7:50 pm |

What Fr Erik@11 said ’bout ‘don’t even know they’re stupid’!
    It won’t be long & these ‘useful idiots’ will be able to out vote us!

What ZZMike@5 said. Obama & the dems have worked tirelessly
    to get as many people as possible indebted & dependent on the
    gubbmint. Guess who they’ll vote for? $$ trumps principles every
    time. This is not being considered enough, IMHO!

15. SherryM
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 8:04 pm |

I see stupid people. And they don’t even know that they are stupid.

Comment by Fr. Erik J Richtsteig — May 14, 2012 @ 1:44 pm

OMG LOL.. I laughed so hard I think I hurt Myself. When first herd of this I thought that it was ripe for photo shopping, Looks like they are doing fine all on their own.

16. Lee
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 9:13 pm |

Well, jeez! What a bunch of fucking idiots.

17. LLoyd
    Posted May 14, 2012 at 9:25 pm |

Think we can all see their is something very wrong with this asshat. This is NOT 2008. He is drawing from the losers of the country and the world and continues to make a mockery of this country and most of all to me our military.

18. Ironic in Denver
    Posted May 15, 2012 at 5:43 am |

SherryM (15):

Building on that thought: first the Left self-aggrandized; then they self-charactured; now they self-photoshop….

…. I’m hoping the next step is that they self-destruct, without taking the rest of us with them.

Posted May 15, 2012 at 5:47 am |

I know how he saves the world—– thru education.

20. Posted May 15, 2012 at 8:24 am |

I really believe it: if stupidity hurts, those guys would be howling and groaning all around …