today’s wedgie and how

( * )

1. joe
    Posted May 30, 2012 at 3:29 pm |

They need to let this thing die. Half the people I know claim some ‘Indian Blood” and half of them are probably right……

Not that I think it’s a great accomplishment since all they had to do was be born.

2. DougM (jackassophobe)
    Posted May 30, 2012 at 4:58 pm |

Birthers!

3. Ironic in Denver
    Posted May 30, 2012 at 5:42 pm |

Looks like the Cherokees are massing to scalp a paleface.

I’m rooting for the (real) Cherokees.

Posted May 30, 2012 at 6:14 pm |

Kerry got swiftboated.
    Looks like Warren is going to be canoed: Up Shit’s Creek without a paddle.
    That’s a good thing.

Posted May 30, 2012 at 6:59 pm |

I think we are missing the point. Squaw Warren has guaranteed a Republican senator!

6. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted May 30, 2012 at 7:15 pm |

^ :D

7. Ironic in Denver
    Posted May 30, 2012 at 7:32 pm |

Looks like Warren is going to be canoed: Guffaw. I needed that.

Squaw Warren has guaranteed a Republican senator! From your mouth to God’s ear.

8. Lance
    Posted May 30, 2012 at 8:02 pm |

My instantaneous response was: OMG, the Indians are really going on the
    warpath!!! I listened to too many ‘Lone Ranger’ programs as a kid’!
    In Boy Scout camp I learned how to do the Indian war dances around
    the campfires. I hope the Cherokees do that in front of her office!

By tomorrow U-toob will have many, many new vids of every old
    Follywood moobee scene of Indians on the warpath!

So if there’s want ads in Oklahoma newspapers for “feathers”, “horses
    to rent, minimum 2 weeks”, “tomahawks”, “bows & arrows”, “Winchester model 1894 .30-30 lever action rifles”, you’ll know they are serious!!

What was that old sayin’? Sumpin’ ’bout, “Custer had it coming”!

9. Spin
    Posted May 31, 2012 at 2:21 am |

When my son was very young a good friend would babysit for us. Her mother was a full-blooded Cherokee. She had taught all of her children to speak at least some of the language.

Mary-Jo often used a word that phonetically sound as”Mud-zoo-ah” for people she didn’t care for. She said it basically meant ‘he who doesn’t wipe his ass’.

Don’t know if it’s true but for 28 years I’ve used it for people that I think are full of shit.

10. ZZMike
    Posted June 1, 2012 at 10:50 am |

The world’s turned upside down. Now even Cherokees are truthers.

11. Ironic in Denver
    Posted June 1, 2012 at 11:59 am |

^ Birthers too, they don’t seem to think Warren’s Native American born.

“Ugh! Me think paleface lady speaks with forked tongue.”

12. Lance
    Posted June 1, 2012 at 2:51 pm |

Here ya go!
    Imagine this outside her office & campaign headquarters!

Maybe the Cherokee “stomp Dance” which can mean
    ‘drunken,’ ‘crazy,’ or ‘inspirited’ dance”, would be more
    appropriate for ‘Perfesser Papoose’!