Below, Cunha details how to achieve her textured ‘do:
1. Blow-dry hair using a barrel brush for smoothness.
2. Add loose waves throughout with the 1.25-inch T3 SinglePass Twirl curling iron ($99, sephora.com).
3. Apply Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray ($19.50, oribe.com) to add volume and give hair a messy texture.
4. Leaving out a few face-framing tendrils, part hair off to the side and begin to braid, then secure with a hair elastic.
5. To give it the”undone” look, carefully pull out some of the pieces of the braid.
6. Pin back face-framing pieces to add a romantic touch to the style.
Enter at your own risk
visit e-Claire !!!
e-mail The Ugly American: