Are you ready? Ohhh, yeah.

Recommend one watch it wearing a 20th Century Motor Company hat
… like mine.

~ vid ~

1. Caged Insanity
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 5:28 pm |

Silly question, but I’m really slow on movies. Is the first movie worth watching? I never bothered to read up on it.

2. Paul Moore
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 5:51 pm |

This one appears to be a bigger budget operation. Part one felt like “Made for TV” It will take some adjusting to an entirely different cast. (Dagny V1 was cute, but couldn’t really sell herself as a Captain Of Industry)
    Had to go three hundred miles to see part one.

3. Posted September 6, 2012 at 6:17 pm |

I will see it, but in the mean time, I think I have to take brief hiatus from the Porch and these lying MFCSs on both sides of the aisle.

My head is about to explode with this political bull shit. I’m getting ready, just in case.

Love you Folks…. See you in a few.

4. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 6:30 pm |

Good moments, Wollf, enjoy the quiet.

5. Posted September 6, 2012 at 7:21 pm |

The first one is worth watching. I’d watch it once and then watch it again a bit later. Got a lot more out of it the second time, especially about the media poisoning public opinionto suit their prog/com masters.

P.S. Ironic: the template on my websty comes from godaddy’s site builder. They’ve got quite a a nice selection now.

Posted September 6, 2012 at 8:28 pm |

Sweet. I saw it last week before 2016.

The first part is on DVD and even @ w-mart.

7. Posted September 6, 2012 at 11:23 pm |

It’s also on Netflix instant watch.

8. Paul
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 4:40 pm |

If ever I’m laid off…. I’ll Go GALT!

9. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 4:53 pm |

Hog 5: Thanks, good to know. It really does look great.

10. MikeG
    Posted September 8, 2012 at 12:44 am |

Went a bit “Galt” on Monday myself. Left my job dialing for dollars for Romney and the RNC. I will miss the folks I worked with, but not the corporate yucks who were demanding more and more of my time. –67 hours in two weeks is not what I call “part time”. They got no more notice than they gave me when informing me that my schedule was changing for the second time in 48 hours.

I left with a sizeable bonus for my efforts in the last two weeks and as top of my team for the month of Sept. leaving on my terms and at the top of my game. I’ll probably be volunteering to help the Republican candidate for congress here for the next couple months. For free. It has never been about the money for me but for love of my country and for love of the game.

11. ZZMike
    Posted September 8, 2012 at 11:33 am |

If they’re making “Atlas Shrugged” it’s bound to be a 4-hour movie festooned with 20-minute expository speeches.

I might go see it so’s not to have to read the book.

PS: What’s the “part 1″ all about?

Posted September 8, 2012 at 4:09 pm |

ZZMike,

Part One is basically what is happening now, buddy! You will find out how outnumbered you are………… (…You will be glad you are on The Porch!!!…)

Posted September 9, 2012 at 10:41 am |

Ohhh, I ordered Part II last night from NetFlix. It is in such demand that they had to “SAVE” it for me, cuz they are all being watched, right now!