Wait, whaaaat ?!

Thought I understood the bases of religious warfare,
but somebody’s lost the pipper, here. Not sure if it’s me or these guys.

~ story & vid ~

[bangs head on desk]
Yeah, that was bizarre. Things couldn’t possibly get any more biz…
(What? The Iranians said what ?!)
[looks around for prank hidden camera]
Okay, it’s Iran. Reality isn’t a big cultural component, so …
Geeze, at least civilized Western governments haven’t gone over the edge and …
(What? The British gov’t says what ?!)
Kripes! That’s gotta put a wrinkle in the Queen’s Anglican-guys’ uniforms, dunnit?
[scratches head, polishes glasses, re-lights pipe]
Okay, now I’m confused.
Then again, mebbe not.

The wheels on the bus go *thump*thumpity*thump*thump*.

1. Susan Lee
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 1:29 pm |

I think he has confused Christianity with the DNC!!
    Susan Lee

2. Caged Insanity
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 2:37 pm |

What a deranged perverse mind. Just like so many other liberals.

3. Claire: pink pig with car keys
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 3:22 pm |

I guess one can forgive the moron because “not a fan of any other religion than Judaism” he has obviously mistake Christians for iSlamopithicus.

Though a piece of jewelry [so long as it is not used to stab or brain cow-orkers] is sooooooo offeeeensive as to be prohibited? Wait… was it a Fascinus?!?

meh… spit in their eye.

*bangs glasses on pipe*
    *polishes desk*
    *relights hair*

4. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 3:47 pm |

Memo to gay activists in the USA:

Your next protest kiss-in should be in front of the the Iranian UN delegation in NY.

After you’re done, you may want to scamper back to your Zionist masters in Tel Aviv to receive further orders.

Really, I feel sorry for those poor Iranians: both US political parties have ganged up against them. The Dems claim the love gays while dissing Israel. The Repubs claim they love Israel while dissing gays. What this really means is that both parties are colluding to support the world-wide Homo-Zionist Conspiracy while pretending they aren’t.

Maybe someone should ship DWS off to Iran to explain to them that “there is no daylight” between the two parties on this matter…..

5. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 6, 2012 at 4:08 pm |

A new demographic for Dems to pursue:

“Sluts Vote” — http://washingtonexaminer.com/sluts-and-condoms-for-obama/article/2507187#.UEkih46Aa-I

I’m torn about whether the Repubs should do a “us too” and explicitly pursue the slut demographic like the dems.

However, in the current economy, I’m thinking that the Repubs won’t need to single out the slut vote the same way the Dems do, since sluts have to make a living and pay bills just like everyone else….

….After all, every slut can’t make a living being a Democrat activist, can they?

Posted September 6, 2012 at 4:42 pm |

He is speaking from the RATs convention. Which means several things:
    1. He has the geopolitical knowledge of an armadillo.
    2. Armadillos would be pissed off; highly…
    3. He never met a Jew who liked him!
    4. He does have one slight advantage; being smarter than OBoBo.
    5. Being spring-loaded to the transmit position, he hears nothing useful….
    6. As an American, he is a useless eater.
    7. On every fucking blog he is referred to as the TROLL!

Posted September 6, 2012 at 8:23 pm |

I wouldn’t have thought one of such a portly physique could demonstrate such contortions.

Well they are basically mental contortions so those thoughts would require a cue-ball like brain surface to survive. Such ideas falling into wrinkles of thought would instantly disintegrate them and leave him at least a moderate.

Posted September 6, 2012 at 9:05 pm |

He’s had a nose full of nickels too long and the heavy metal ate out his brain. Actually, he used a five dollar word or two without a teleprompter, so he isn’t stupid, in fact smarter than Uhbama, just full of hate and batshit crazy.
    Tell him fundamentalism is part of the invidious Belgians’ plan to dominate the world through chanting Knights Templar prayers at the Dome of the Rock and he’ll probably agree and thank you for the tip.

Posted September 6, 2012 at 9:09 pm |

As to the last point on spurned hospitality, I hope the good churchfolk now pray all those Dem assholes leave town… no, leave the planet, on the mothership. Anyhow, that’s what I’d do.

10. DougM (November is coming)
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 4:37 am |

Look, I know that taking cheap shots at this kind of idiotry is, well, taking cheap shots; but these stories all hit me upside the head on the same day, so I just couldn’t resist reinforcing an old point: every “ism” has an irreducible portion of nutters, wackos, simpletons, and psycho-social basket cases. Care must be taken to keep ‘em out of positions of leadership, and it is imperative that they be kept away from government.
    (What? Yeah, every.)

11. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 6:18 am |

9: I hope the good churchfolk now pray all those Dem assholes leave town… no, leave the planet, on the mothership.

Dick, your hopes may soon be answered; see my comment 7 here….

12. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 6:20 am |

By the way, I missed it: when did the Dems start using garden gnomes on LSD as spokes-folk?

13. DougM (November is coming)
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 6:42 am |