hmm…

journalism?

Here’s an interesting thing: The Washington Examiner has a deep background piece in ten parts vetting …. Obama.

Not to put too fine a point on it, the timing is …interesting.

*clicky*clicky*

To go along with it, here’s a nice foto essay:

From REUTERS: Obama Eats Stuff

Posted September 23, 2012 at 7:53 am |

The only OBoBo that I want to know? Former president OBoBo! After that? Either never see or hear of the mfcs commie….(…oooh wait; I could endure hearing he has a cell next to the Unabomber….)

Moosechelle? When she *marries* Ophrah & both weigh 265 fucking pounds!!!!!

2. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 9:02 am |

I remarked to myself last night….”SondraK, watch…he’s going to start eating again…”

JR sez because he’s stressed and wants to smoke, that’s why every time stuff ain’t looking rosey for him he eats.

3. Stick
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 9:20 am |

As Rush calls it ~ a random act of journalism.

Like Chris Wallace today:

4. S2
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 9:37 am |

They missed one.

5. DougM (November is coming)
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 9:47 am |

That upper graphic: they put lipstick on a p…
    (What? No, I was gonna say “president.” but okay.)

^ S2 beat me to it. *snick*
    “Oh, wad some power the giftie gie us.” — Robbie Burns

Re: the gist of the linked article
    So, we discover that Obama is a bought-and-paid-for corrupt Chicago hack.
    *gasp* Who’d'a thunk it?

6. Jess
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 11:02 am |

Reading the articles is a confirmation of the obvious effort by the alphabet media to hide their failure to the United States by actively supporting Obama. In my book, it’s treason due to the obvious efforts to subvert the Constitution and influence the election process.

7. TimO
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 11:16 am |

Hmph… just like most welfare families he’s going along the produce aisle and eating stuff without paying for it….

Posted September 23, 2012 at 12:10 pm |

He shore has a nice big round mouth.

(Cultural ref: scene cut from Deliverance)

9. mojo
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 1:13 pm |

“Hey, pal – You didn’t pay for that!”

10. Jess
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 1:20 pm |

Behind the Obamamooch, the prices, which are similar to what I once paid for good cuts of meat, reflect the terrible fiscal policies that increased costs to an unacceptable point.

I hope the fruit gave him loose bowels.

11. Posted September 23, 2012 at 1:30 pm |

I heard that Playboy has offered Ann Romney $250,000 to pose nude.

Moochlle was pissed, cause the best offer she got was $50 from National Geographic.

Jim
    Sunk New Dawn
    Galveston, TX

12. DougM (November is coming)
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 5:02 pm |

^ Jim
    *hehee*
    And her response was, “It’s all I could afford.”*

* Cultural ref: Woody Allen (Victor) in What’s New, Pussycat:
    Michael: Did you get a job?
    Victor: Yes, I got something at the strip-tease, I help the girls dress and undress.
    Michael: Nice job.
    Victor: Twenty Francs a week.
    Michael: Not very much.
    Victor: It’s all I could afford.

13. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted September 23, 2012 at 7:04 pm |

LMAO@mojo#9!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Posted September 23, 2012 at 10:16 pm |

S2 – Missed one? I thought you were going to show him chowing down on a poodle.

Obama Eats Stuff … Up next, Obama shits stuff.

Posted September 24, 2012 at 7:20 am |

^^ PeggyU — he shits stuff alright– and just waits for Romney to step in it——–Romney better wear his barn boots during the debates.