erm….

did I slip into an alternate-alternate universe?

Or is this all just gettin’ weirder ‘n’ weirder?

The Army’s senior neuropsychologist also happens to be the long-time administrator of a Keith Olbermann fan

…criticized the military’s psychiatrists and seemingly tried to recruit fellow online posters for positions on military bases.

…I am building a network of people worldwide — Kuwait, Okinawa, San Antonio, Hawaii, Seattle“I can get people most places. I need a man in Gulfport for Keesler [AFB] ASAP

…“This is me flexing entry requirements for Philbert. Defense Contractor work. They must be US Citizens. If I could hire immigrants I would.”

See also the last few posts….

Me? I’m going back out to the chicken house where things make sense.

Posted September 25, 2012 at 8:04 pm |

Sounds like the makings of a nice investigation on gov’t hiring fraud or abuses. If the guy is real, It will be good to see the site go without updates in a week or so. . .

forever.`

Posted September 25, 2012 at 8:17 pm |

Claire, did you make instant coffee with Red Bull in the microwave again?

That may have torn the fabric of space/time to create the anomaly you’e observing.

How’s the foot?

Posted September 25, 2012 at 10:12 pm |

HFS. Russell must be Olberdouche’s online handle. Either that or they’re two peas in a pod. One/both need to spend a loonnngggg time in therapy.
    If that mumbo jumbo shit works.
    Seems to me shrinks’ main job is to make up new syndromes to get published and get paid enormous expert witness fees to keep more Dem voters out of prison and eligible to vote.
    I wonder if Russell was the guy covering for Maj. *spit* Hasan?

4. Claire: pink pig with car keys living in an alternate universe
    Posted September 26, 2012 at 6:05 am |

“instant coffee with Red Bull in the microwave”
    *runz in circles*for hours*andhoursandhoursandhours*

Foot’s finally good — still the occasional itch bout, a week and a half later [??!?]
    Awaiting with glee the first coupla days of hard frost….

Posted September 26, 2012 at 8:21 am |

Hard frost Claire? I live at you latitude in Kalifornicateya and as I write the temp is 72, with a high of 91 fucking degrees—-on this, the second day of Fall?!?!

A visit by alGore would do the trick—–for frost n all………….

Posted September 26, 2012 at 10:59 am |

Some snow and heavy frost here in the great U.P. In the 60′s and 70′s now. Had to make the first wood stove fire to heat the camp in the woods for this fall last week end.

Posted September 26, 2012 at 11:00 am |

P.S. The fall colors are beautiful!!