Because I can’t send a Hallmark™ card to everybody …

In case you missed the joke BTF: »

1. apotheosis
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 11:50 am |

Dear people of Earth:

It has come to our attention that most of you assholes were apparently cheering for this socialist shitbag’s reelection.

We’re not entirely sure what your logic was, other than a desire to see your own self-destructive goals validated by having them adopted in the last nation who stood for individual freedom. Perhaps it was schadenfreude. Perhaps you’re just stupid. Having driven your own economies firmly into the dirt, you weren’t going to be satisfied until everyone else was punished as well.

Congratulations. May the eyes of the dead and dying and the yells of those rioting in your streets haunt the last bitter nights of your lives, and may you die cursing your own shortsightedness.

Oh, and sorry, Israel.

2. Posted November 7, 2012 at 11:58 am |

This is no time to give up. In fact, if I ever feel so depressed that I just want to give up, I will take out the old pistol, chamber a round, slowly cock it, and then blow some other motherfuckers brains out, because that will surely cheer me up!

Photobucket

3. mojo
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 12:39 pm |

Fantasy NY Post headline:

(in 72-point type)

BOHICA

4. Lance
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 12:46 pm |

Doug, I like your announcement, but I would have worded it a little
    differently. I would only apologize to those worth apologizing to!
    This automatically leaves out the 60,085,524 humanoids that voted
    not just for Oblama but for his entire leftist gang, plus all the leftist
    media liars & propagandists, plus all the leftist professors &
    teachers who brainwash our children, plus all the elite leftist
    libtards living on inherited money, etc. You get the idea.
    And that’s just in this country! Forgot the 1.6 billion muzzies!
    Plus you’re better & faster at insta-lists than I am.

5. PeggyU
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 1:31 pm |

I wouldn’t apologize.
    Didn’t vote for the son of a bitch.
    Didn’t donate to the son of a bitch.
    Told everyone I could think of why I wouldn’t vote for or fund the son of a bitch.
    Tried to talk my liberal friends out of voting for the son of a bitch, and had some small success – though that was probably their own doing for exercising some logic and common sense.
    I have nothing to apologize for.
    Blame the people who elected him.

6. OldBB
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 1:56 pm |

What Hog said.

7. PeggyU
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 2:23 pm |

Ahhhh … I had not seen that before. Thanks for the context.

Posted November 7, 2012 at 3:47 pm |

I’m sorry all we had to work with was the guy who lost to the guy who lost to bH0 last time.

I was somewhat optimistic, foolishly, but I refused to not vote or to vote for some third party gadfly.

About all we have to look forward to in this darkening age is the possibility that the Bengazi thing will explode and shake some people awake. Maybe with consequences of a substantial nature?

Barring a coronation meteorite, we are now economic and political guerillas.

9. Posted November 7, 2012 at 4:00 pm |

It’s time to fight the dark tower.

10. Fat Baxter
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 4:40 pm |

Or, he’ll overplay his reaction to something like Waco. Or one of our enemies will obviously overreach violently and bloodily, and he’ll botch that response, too. Or Hillary makes her move as they stroll through a DC park.

11. apotheosis
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 6:04 pm |

It’s time to fight the dark tower.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST

12. kinlaw
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 7:28 pm |

@9

Wollf, it is that indeed. We have a long row to hoe. I wonder how we are going to get through to people who get their news from Stewart and Colbert.And Chrissy Tingles. We’ll have to find a way.

13. Claire: pink pig with car keys living in an alternate universe
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 10:31 pm |

Dear People of Earth;

If you were seeking a refuge, stand up and fight for one. Make a step or two and more people than you can imagine might just show up to help.

Or come here and help us fight for one. Not like it’s illegal or anything. [the coming here part -- not so much the fighting for freedom part]

Otherwise, fuck right off.

Claire