So, how do you feel this morning, Doug?

Skip ahead to 0:45sec.

~ vid ~

It appears that Americans have abandoned America.
I am not only angry, I’m flabbergasted. I wouldn’t have believed this possible,
but it appears that certain parts of this country have become hopelessly corrupted by looters,
and those looter states will eventually suck the life out of the responsible ones.
They have become infected, if you will, to point of being gangrenous.
Hate to consider it, but perhaps there’s only one cure for that: amputation.

I considered this election to be the last realistic chance for this republic to change course before the anti-constitutionalists tore up that precious contract. Four years from now, this progressive/socialist/anti-liberty administration, unconstrained by the Senate, Justice Department, or Supreme Court, will destroy constitutionalism as we know it.

I hate to say it, but I sincerely think this will also unleash a global wave of mad dogs and fascists even more widespread than before WWII.

Best case, we suffer through another decade of this crap.
Worst case, we face generations of a new Dark Ages.
After all, there’s no longer any adult supervision of significance anywhere in the world;
there is no beacon of liberty for others to yearn for, be inspired by, or aspire to;
there will soon be no arsenal of democracy;
and in another generation, there will be few who’ll be aware that there was ever anything better.

1. The Digital Hairshirt
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 4:02 am |

I cannot begin to tell you the depression I felt last night, not for myself but for my two children, aged 12 and 15. What is left for them? My husband and I can only hope we raise them with sufficient integrity and faith so that should the worst happen, they can face martyrdom with bravery.

2. Jess
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 4:07 am |

The big changes will happen right after the first of the year. Higher taxes will pound the point home to anyone so foolish to vote for Obama.

We may all share the misery, but I will relish watching those that created this disaster suffer and remind them of their failures. To add insult to injury, I’ll do everything possible to increase their suffering.

Some may take this laying down, but I doubt many will.

3. Veranda
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 5:26 am |

The arrogance and mean spirited majority who choose to bleed our country dry is just too depressing.

I do feel I am in good company being with the minority and will pray for America

4. Mumblix Grumph
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 5:43 am |

I actually find the prospect of massive Democrat voter fraud more comforting than the realization that the majority of this country’s voters are complete and utter morons.

Fuck ‘em all.

5. Freddie Sykes
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 5:55 am |

Missouri, West Virginia and Indiana voted for Romney, Reid and Obamacare. How great a disconnect does that require?

6. MitchM
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 6:10 am |

I’ve decided not to be overtly angry…I shall be cold, and every opportunity that presents itself to screw over a lib I shall take with a smile in my heart. I shall endeavor to make their lives as miserable as possible for the duration. If things start falling apart I fully intend to go underground. No taxes from me you nasty little commies, you’re not redistributing anything of mine.

Posted November 7, 2012 at 6:20 am |

The free and the equal won. The work and succeed lost. DougM said it all.

8. Hank
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 6:27 am |

That about sums it up Doug. Like Digital Hairshirt I also have kids (ages 14 and 7). They’ll be paying for this long after I’m gone, and I’m sad more than angry (and I’m trying not to be, but I’m plenty angry). We knew that bread and circuses would eventually do us in, but I’ve been hoping it could be delayed a bit longer.

God Bless,

9. JoeBandMember
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 6:36 am |

Last night I wept for America.

I slept about an hour all night.

Spent about a half hour on my knees this morning.

I leave for work in a few minutes.
    This is going to be the first of many rough days, listening to the gloaters.

Lord, please restrain me from grabbing them by the necks. Don’t let me fall to their level. Amen.

Man cannot change God’s laws, rules or His will.

This election is an example of what happens when a loving God is told by society to take a hike. He sent His Son to die for us on the cross, and this election is how we as a nation respond.

Bitter fruits of seeds planted years ago. Our founding fathers, McCarthy, the John Birchers, all warned of just this, and we didn’t listen.

And this was even foretold in The Bible.

Taking it all in, should we be surprised?

Don’t give up.

Please, don’t give up.

10. Posted November 7, 2012 at 6:36 am |

I’d just like to thank the entitlement generation,
    the moochers, the ninety-nine percenters, the welfare
    leeches, gay rights activists and pot heads for
    ruining my grand daughter’s life before it even gets
    out of the starting gate. however, at least her
    vagina is safe from the evil republicans… the next time some woman says something about how guys think with
    their dicks, i’m going to punch her in the mouth.

11. JoeBandMember
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 6:40 am |

Doug, there is no video more appropriate for this day.

12. Posted November 7, 2012 at 6:42 am |

i’m back, by the way… misery loves company.

13. bob
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 7:36 am |

How do I feel?

I literally heaved in the shower this morning after I heard what happened last night. I literally dry heaved and wretched in the shower it sickened me so much. Not exaggerating.

No way this election was legit, btw, but just you watch even “fox news” will not talk about election fraud even though there are photos and video of outright fraud and polling violations. (hacked voting machines at the very least)

14. Posted November 7, 2012 at 7:42 am |

Photobucket

15. Hopefulone
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 8:06 am |

I didn’t sleep either, and the recurring nausea was due to concern for my young children. $16 Trillion in debt going to $20 Trillion in 4 years (20T divided by 300 million in population is $66.6K per person–including welfare mothers and their spawn, so it’s more than double that for producers/builders/patriots).

Just remember that we are in Satan’s domain and that we need to focus on setting a good example, helping the Holy Spirit work through us, and having faith that God loves us despite the turmoil we experience on Earth. Here are some 500-year-old words of encouragement:

A mighty fortress is our God, a bulwark never failing; our helper He amid the flood of mortal ills prevaling.
    For still our ancient foe doth seek to work us woe;
    his craft and power are great, and armed with cruel hate, on earth is not his equal.

So Satan’s power has no equal on earth but the third verse says:

And though this world, with devils filled, should threaten to undo us, We will not fear, for God hath willed His truth to triumph through us:
    The Prince of Darkness grim, we tremble not for him; His rage we can endure, for lo, his doom is sure, one little word shall fell him.

So please pray. A lot of those people who voted for the communists are in a fog and might be saved. (I hear them testify on the EIB network once in a while.)

The crooked voting and other illegalities do need the light of day.

Love.

16. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 8:11 am |

How are you feeling today, Doug SondraK?

Well, Doug took almost my exact words out of my mouth.

I’m so ….calm this morning. Weird……..
    Like free……….because now I KNOW.

17. apotheosis
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 8:16 am |

One 17yo. One 13yo.

The oldest understands what was at stake, and how badly my generation and my parents’ generation are fucking her future.

I’ve done all I can do. My time and my work is just about done. I hope I’ve taught them to be self-sufficient, to be jacks of all trades. I know they can work with their hands as well as their minds, they can tinker and figure things out and fix them.

And they’re stubborn. Like me. We’re going to survive and get by out of pure fucking spite. Half of my country wants me dead? They’re going to have to come kill me, I’m not going to lay down for them or their rules.

Posted November 7, 2012 at 8:39 am |

On the near horizon I see:

1. Obamacare; and with it increased insurance premiums, retiring doctors, fewer hospitals, decaying pharma and med technology and worse care, especially for seniors.
    2. A fiscal cliff; debt ceiling, auto budget increases without a budget, hockey stick curve deficits, devaluation, big-time inflation and the demise of the dollar.
    3. Packing of the courts with more leftist, non-constitutional judges.
    4. More crony capitalism to provide political funds for more Leftists.
    5. Micromangement of business and our everyday lives by runaway, unelected agencies and their endless regulations.
    6. Mischief large and small against us by tyrants and islamists no longer scared of the big dog on the block.

Like some of y’alls said, I will shun any individual or business that voted or liked the Uhbamunists. I already told one neighbor they are no longer my countrymen. Perhaps the economy grinding to a near halt will awake the mush brains to what they did.
    I think I can make it if Uhbama doesn’t outright confiscate stuff, but I know the looters cannot, and they might get very restless. Goal for today is calculate tax efficient rollover to Roth from traditional IRA and start conversion before end of year.
    Sell and move away from three asshole neighbors who went Uhbama.
    Simplify, simplify, simplify, convert cash to non perishable, useable tangibles faster than before.

19. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 8:59 am |

THIS WILL affect any and all of my relationships with liberals.

Seriously.

Welcome to your world, liberals. Good luck with that.

I’ll be busy in my own little world with fellow KisPians.

On the beach.

20. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:04 am |

Nice to see you, SOG.

And it looks like we all feel EXACTLY the same and have very similar ways of how we are going to go about things in the future.

I’m going to be doing a LOT of wry smiling at people. No more words.

21. Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:14 am |

Sondra said:

“I sat outside last night thinking ” there’s a whole generation out there now who don’t know the before times and never will…so how will THEY miss them?”

That really struck home. My nephew and his wife just had a little boy, he’s now four months old. He’ll grow up in European Socialism and never know any different. But what do I say to him when he’s old enough and asks what George Washington was doing kneeling down in the snow by his horse?

22. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:23 am |

^ He’ll probably never know about it.

23. PeggyU
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:38 am |

When Lena Dunham is 40-year-old has been, do you suppose she’ll fondly remember her first time voting? Or, will she instead feel bitter and used?

24. Claire: pink pig with car keys living in an alternate universe
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 10:00 am |

Thanks Doug.

25. DougM (November is heeeeeere!)
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 11:01 am |

Re: comments on the generations who will never know the greatness of America
    Yes, I, too, fear the Memory Hole (Cultural ref: Nineteen Eighty-Four).
    I included that concern in my post a couple of posts above, before I read y’all’s comments. GMTA. I’m proud of ya.

26. Duke
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 11:51 am |

@ MitchM (could it be … McConnell ?)

“No taxes from me you nasty little commies, you’re not redistributing anything of mine.”

In other words, “Got mine, Fuck you!”
    How VERY white and christian of you, Mitch.

27. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 12:36 pm |

No, it’s “got mine fuck YOU”, Duke.

We’ll continue to take care of those who are nice to us :)

You won, Duke. Good luck with that.

28. rickn8or
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 12:45 pm |

Sure glad I’ve got all you PorchMinkees today.

29. kinlaw
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 1:20 pm |

@26

I am seeing this all over the net this morning. Lefties, even though they won, are still pushing a lot of (really stupid) lies.

Right Duke, cuz Nobody pays any taxes now, right? Isn’t that the fairy tale you lefties subscribe to?

30. PeggyU
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 1:22 pm |

Enjoy the spoils, Duke. Enjoy them while you can.

31. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 1:38 pm |

They’re gonna eat Duke’s stupid face off first. So there’s that :)

32. rustbucket
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 2:07 pm |

Thanks, guys and gals, for being here. I weep for what used to be, just yesterday it seems…
    Got my ammo, got my family, still have a J-O-B.
    But don’t try to take what is mine. Because IT IS MINE! I may share, hell, I WILL share when asked. But try to take it without asking, well I can’t be responsible for your well-being after that.

33. joe
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 3:36 pm |

What I find hard to believe is that roughly 14 million less people voted than in 2008. Locally, we had a record turnout and there were no local contests that warranted it. Maybe people have just gotten numb to the whole political process. Pretty damn scary with the mess the country is in now. I’m sort of glad I’m old and fading away but I have three sons and wonder what the future holds for them.

34. Buzz
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 3:59 pm |

Freddie:

Mourdock had a lead greater than poll margin of error until his poorly worded response to a question of abortion got trumpeted by “news” agencies and PACs as “Mourdock believes women getting raped is part of God’s plan.” His numbers fell like rain after that. I knew he was done the moment I read the morning paper headline and reacted with, “HE WHAT!?!?!” After reading the exact statement, it wasn’t anything horrible, but easily distorted and twisted….which it was. There is hope Donnelly will be at least as conservative as a New England Repub, since he better damned well know that only destruction of his opponent with misleading headlines got him elected.

35. Fat Baxter
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 4:47 pm |

Damn dirty apes.

36. wah000
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 8:48 pm |

Dear MitchM,

please stop stealing from us taxpayers. We pay for your water mains, the electrical distribution grid, the roads, the police, your emergency room visits, your safe foods. Also if you are receiving any survival supplies in the mail, please stop stealing our postal service. Also do not call the police if you are in danger, being robbed, murdered, etc, or if you need rescuing. If your house catches on fire, please ensure that you do not call the fire department, and please remember to keep the fire on your property only.

Note, in case of natural disaster, or invasion, no one will come to alleviate your suffering or protect you from teh muslim commies.

Also, in case you die, make certain you do so where you will not require tax payer response to bury you.

You may breath the air, but you may not utilize any of the air required to be clean and non-toxic by the EPA. The same goes for any ground water you may consume.

Thank you for your considerate non-use of our taxes.

Signed,
    A taxpayer

37. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 8:59 pm |

Slow runner ;)

38. accipiter NW
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:13 pm |

Oh no, wahooey! Isn’t the side the lost supposed to burn the motherf-er down? I think that was what one of dear leaders commercials said. MitchM I will gladly send you a fire extingisher(s), but ONLY one that sufficient for your property.

39. wah000
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:36 pm |

Anyone here actually lived outside of the U.S. for any amount of time?

I’m reminded of the day JFK was elected, and my parents were saying, “We will be at war within a year, mark my words.”

Well, technically they were correct, but our participation in the war started in 1956, after the French lost at Dien Bien Phu. So when you look at it, it started under Eisenhower, not Kennedy.

You need to look past the shouting to see what’s really going on.

40. accipiter NW
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:46 pm |

Some will tell you it goes back farther than that, wahoo. Where to assign the blame…that seems something particularly well within obama’s pay grade these days.

41. Buzz
    Posted November 8, 2012 at 4:46 am |

Headmissy, you have a rat infestation.

I don’t find much use in yip-yap dogs, but I hear some of the terriers work wonders on rodents.
    Myself, I find the sticky traps most effective. There’s also a sick sense of revenge, if they’d chewed up something valuable.
    Or, perhaps just a well-aimed pellet gun or .22LR will do.

But, you do have rats running about the place.

42. DougM (November is heeeeeere!)
    Posted November 8, 2012 at 4:18 pm |

Welcome aboard, wah000. Thanks for playin’.
    I hope you learn something from your visits, here.

Yes, payin’ taxes is an obligation of citizenship.
    We discuss the legitimacy and amount of taxation, here, quite a bit.
    I interpreted MitchM’s (6) rant as a bit of hyperbole, a natural reaction to the huge existing and anticipated burden of illegitimate taxation (i.e. for those gov’t expenses not permitted by the US Constitution).

Now … let’s talk about the huge portion of the population that pay no Federal taxes. Hint: they aren’t the 1%.