Oh, myyy!*

Schwanzes: Newsweek has stepped on theirs … again
Obama as Henri Christophe, King of Haiti.

Oh, gooood one, Newsweek.
[sarcastic clap]
… jackasses …

* Said in George Takei’s voice

Posted November 9, 2012 at 10:21 am |

The Socialists have King Obama and the senate.
    The Capitalists have a congress made up of old evil rich white men who have to learn how to represent everyone who doesn’t look like them—————–Revenge???????? We got screwed and we’re not smiling and we didn’t get paid.

2. Rick
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 10:42 am |

Does anyone still read Newsweek?

3. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 10:46 am |

^ I just read it for the pictures.
    It’s pure political prOn.

4. mojo
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 10:52 am |

Is he supposed to be the new Washington, or the new Napoleon?

5. TomR, armed in Texas
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 10:55 am |

The Black Chevez?

6. MikeG
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 11:30 am |

Well. I’d say congratulations are in order. Obama said only the wealthy would be asked to pay a little more in taxes. Looks like that includes me.

And no. I we don’t make anywhere near 200K.

7. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 11:56 am |

“white” is the new “ni**er”………..

8. ZZMike
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 11:57 am |

I read a newspaper headline, the day after: “Obama Triumphs”. I suppose in the Wonderland World of Leftist Politics, a few percentage points ahead is now a “triumph”.

It’s time for the Tea Party to rise again.

9. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 11:57 am |

Our new overlords despise us.

10. Posted November 9, 2012 at 12:03 pm |

If you look closely at the sword, you’ll see the blood of millions of unborn on it.

Posted November 9, 2012 at 12:04 pm |

They despise us because we’ve taken their place—WE are now the Rebels they are the government.

12. Alan outback bacon czar
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 12:25 pm |

I thought Newsweek was kaput.

Posted November 9, 2012 at 1:07 pm |

I tho’t they don’t use swords anymore. It should be a big stick and the big pen in is pocket for Boehner to sign the new tax plan for the rich.

Posted November 9, 2012 at 1:56 pm |

In a telcon with Headmissey, I estimated that WE are facing a huge demographic shift in the 236 year America. That demographic shift puts the lie to “Manifast Destiny”! Government Administrations from Reagan to OBoBo have kicked the can down the road while observing poor, illiterate Mexicans do what ALL humans are spring-loaded to do. They have nothing to pack and carry. They are not invading armies. They may be illiterate but they know life is better on the other side of an undefended border. They know that they will work for 1/10th of the labor cost across the border and STILL be ahead of their prospects in the country of their birth. They know there is safety in numbers regarding getting caught AND that America`s Laws are sooo confused, that they have the option of coming back again, even if caught and deported several times…………

Once that can has been kicked down the road for decades and the illegal Aliens grow to the 10s of millions, we might as well join them in laughter at the term “Manifest Destiny”!!!! It no longer has any meaning to the American generations that came from president Polk`s time and his war with Mexico.

These illegal aliens, having given birth to children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, clearly understand that their demographic numbers are UNBEATABLE in America`s (…election system…) IF they only remain united in their voting demands!!!!!!!!

America`s political system has demographically allowed White Americans, to become the “New Minority”! As such, we are faced with losing our voice and voting power forever; period, end of the America that we thought was forever!!!!

At my age I doubt will live to see the result; good or bad…..

15. ZZMike
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 3:03 pm |

COL Jerry: Rush has an immigration idea: Instant amnesty for all illegals, with one condition: they can’t vote for 25 years.

I’d make that 18, to match the current citizen eligibility.

He also wondered if the Libs would still be for it.

PS: Now that we’re the “minority”, we can stand up an squawk for our “rights”.

Posted November 9, 2012 at 4:03 pm |

In light of the General Betrayus scandal can you hear the sound of cloven hooves???

17. Steve Skubinna
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 8:11 pm |

If I were a cutting edge comedian like Bill Maher, I’d wish for the editors of Newsweek to die choking on their own blood while watching their families gang raped.

Because it would be a joke. Get it?

But I am not that funny, nor am I a person of tolerance and diversity, so I can’t say anything like that.

But ya gotta admit, it would be fucking funny!

18. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted November 10, 2012 at 9:00 am |

Oh! Dear-Leader Haute Couture!!

The Qadaffi Look.

19. ZZMike
    Posted November 10, 2012 at 1:20 pm |

Obama quote: “Apres moi, le Hurricane Sandy”.

20. Posted November 10, 2012 at 6:07 pm |

^ Tish! You spoke French!

21. ZZMike