is it live or is it resurrects?

Previously….

TheBlaze

1. Tom Smith
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 9:03 am |

Do any of these people work? Three more years of Obama and we will have time for fake funerals.

2. S2
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 9:47 am |

That dead guy is pretty spry, isn’t he?

3. Posted November 16, 2012 at 10:11 am |

And now they’re chucking rockets right onto Jerusalem. Gee, I sure hope a GREAT BIG one doesn’t accidentally land right on that dome of the rock thingy. (hint-hint, Benji)

On the other hand, that would help clear the way for the building of the Second Temple —bringing us one step closer to Armageddon. [I wonder who has the popcorn franchise for Armageddon? Some enterprising person(s) should look into that. I see nothing but many, many shekels coming from that venture]

4. TomR, armed in Texas
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 10:21 am |

I watched the video before I followed the link. Did not know what the video was about at first, but I figured it was either muzzies or Democrat voters up to no good.

5. mojo
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 11:22 am |

Well well welly well, as my old droogie Alex used to say.

Seems the narcissistic nerds at “Anonymous” have decided to take on the IDF’s black hackers.

This should be amusing. In a “knife/gunfight” sort of way.

6. Posted November 16, 2012 at 12:11 pm |

^ mojo: Could you provide more info on that one? I’d like to watch that too!

7. mojo
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 12:27 pm |

^ Not much on it, just Anon defacing the websites of some rent-a-cop outfits in Israel. Small beer, so far.

But if Mossad’s hacker squad is involved, watch your asses, kidies. Have somebody you don’t like start your car. Leave your cell phone at home, turned off. Eat only canned goods you yourself have bought.

That sort of thing. Mossad don’t play silly games.

8. mojo
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 3:29 pm |

Get your bets down now, folks.

Nerdsquad getting mouthy. Probably not a good idea.

Posted November 16, 2012 at 4:52 pm |

Funnier than a Hellfire from the drone.

Who was the old fellow from pallywood or iraq that kept showing up dead in videos? Green helmet Guy or something?

10. Posted November 16, 2012 at 5:05 pm |

It was Green Helmet Guy™ and Weeping Woman Woman™. Hope they remembered to pay their SAG dues. They should have a fairly hefty royalties check coming if they did.

Photobucket