today’s protests from around the world right here in your own backyard

On Thursday night, Nov. 15, anti-Israel protesters gathered outside of President Obama’s re-election campaign headquarters in Chicago to protest what they call “Israeli war crimes.”

The protest was organized by the Palestine Solidarity Group, the Chicago Movement for Palestinian Rights , the U.S. Palestinian Community Network, and Ameican Muslims for Palestine. Ahmed Rehab of the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR), John Beacham of the Party for Socialism and Liberation/ANSWER Coalition, and friend of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Leah Bolger, the President of Veterans for Peace were featured speakers at the event…

…The biggest terrorists in the world today are in the Pentagon, they’re in Washington and Tel Aviv… And we can win here in the United States for Palestine, by building a movement, that shakes the foundations of this country by building international solidarity with all those who are standing up to the terrorist acts of the U.S. and Israeli Government.”

1. JoeBandMember™
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 3:30 pm |

With the re-election of our Muslim President, the Israelis know they now have to REALLY go it alone.

Watch the gloves come off now.

And then watch what they do when the UN sends in troops to steal the Gaza back from Israel.

Prophecy is playing out before our eyes.

2. Posted November 16, 2012 at 4:52 pm |

^ I really hate to keep shilling for Netflix, seeing as they aren’t paying me, but if you got it, watch

I’m not really all that big on that whole prophecy stuff, but this one is both interesting and well done.

3. Merovign
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 5:14 pm |

I suggest they use the same methods the Palestinians use.

So we can see what they really stand for, up close and personal.

4. LLoyd
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 10:48 pm |

AlQaeda Reveals 7 Step Plan for Domination

Way back in on Sept. 24, 2001 just 13 days after America lost her innocence this warlord of Afghanistan said this:
    “War is our best hobby. The sound of guns firing is like music for us. We cannot live without war. We have no other way except jihad,” he said. Mr. Inyadullah, 35, said: “The Americans would be easier to defeat than the Russians. The Americans lead lavish lives and they are afraid of death. We are not afraid of death. The Americans love Pepsi Cola, we love death.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Posted November 16, 2012 at 11:05 pm |

What an opportunity for a practice “IDF Precision Strike”

6. LLoyd
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 11:14 pm |

I just had a post thought on this and how these Muzies and Palis have been ‘gaming’ our system for years. They’re getting very close to the whole camel in the tent:

As usual, with any left-wing protest in Chicago, members of the International Socialists Organization and other Marxist activists were abundant. Dennis Kosuth of National Nurses United and the International Socialist Organization performed his usual obstruction and interference while I attempted to conduct interviews. Kosuth followed me around, instructing his minions to take my photograph and also instructed protesters not to speak to me. At one point Kosuth stood behind me while I attempted to film the speakers, and intentionally began coughing and spitting on the back of my head.

This is how they shut up their adversary without lifting a knife to behead them. Same crap they’ve been doing in Detroit with the Christians and the cops don’t do squat! Everyone in Dearbornistan is on the muzzie/commie/liberal payroll.