so there’s that

A mysterious company associated with Project ORCA, the failed election reporting tool meant to aide the Romney campaign’s Election Day “get out the vote” efforts, disappeared from the Internet shortly after November 6th.

An Oct. 25 ORCA training email from former Romney campaign director of voter contact Dan Centinello, obtained by The Daily Caller from an ORCA volunteer, contained a link that sent volunteers to TheCheckmateCompany.com to view a training video on the system.

That link is now dead, and the website disappeared from the Internet as early as November 9, according to a report by Infoworld’s Robert X. Cringley.

The Checkmate Company also could not be found through a search on business search engine Manta.com, suggesting that the site was not a registered business…

1. Posted November 19, 2012 at 5:04 pm |

Sounds like the Republicans got taken to the cleaners and we got the shaft in the @$$

2. Jess
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 5:29 pm |

I’m guessing they had a big trash bill, or bonfire.

3. LLoyd
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 5:48 pm |

I think that Romey was a bad choice. Knew that after I saw he was NOT going to attack Bary like he was attacked througout the whole Primary. Now they’re doing everything they can to “cover-up” vis-a-vee the Bengazi/Petraeus debacle.

The ruling class screwed us again. If you think Dole, McCain and now Romney haven’t been enough to start a new “branding” its what is being done on the Hill right now with the leftover Repubs doing all they can to keep they’re share of the pie.

4. Posted November 19, 2012 at 6:51 pm |

Rats….. Ships…… Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Brighter side of life, I am taking Wednesday OFF! Five days away from Liberal colleagues, Five days with Family…….

Life is all of a sudden…. Good.

Have a Happy Every one, and pray for Israel.

5. JoeBandMember©®
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:02 pm |

This must be the eleventy seventieth example of liberals tampering with elements of our election process.

How much more OBVIOUS can it get?

Those we elect to Congress take an oath to protect and defend The Constitution. I wonder when they will start.

6. JoeBandMember©®
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:09 pm |

I’ve got five days away from people who hate my guts because of my opinions. And I get to play for two church services. And get all my kids together for the first time in years.

That MIGHT be enough to get my mind off the gross election fraud this country is permeated with.

7. Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:15 pm |

Joe! Yay for you too! Away… A good thing always. Even Azerbajan, Nicaragua , where ever, just Away. Have a Great Turkey Day……

8. mojo
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:58 pm |

Sucker’s Mate

9. rickn8or
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 9:51 pm |

OT, but request widest dissemination.

10. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:22 pm |

JoeBandMember©® – let it go! Let it all go and just enjoy the family and the music and all the Good Things in Life.

I’ve been ignoring …Things and cooking and decorating and I even turned off the radio and am watching stupid, silly Xmas movies while I cook — I feet Great!

11. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 10:51 pm |

^The Asylum…annexed :)

12. Merovign
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:09 pm |

(sigh)

We let it go, they do it again.

It could be that humans are too stupid to live. I hope not.