the leather-breasted peckerpecker is still their state bird.

No nudes is good nudes?

San Francisco may be getting ready to shed its image as a city where anything goes, including clothing.

Well now I’m just confused. Shouldn’t the crazy-left be swinging (no pun intended) even CRAZIER left?

Supervisor Scott Wiener’s

…huuhuhuhh…huhuhuhuhuh…

I know I’m gonna regret this, but could someone explain to me why it’s necessary to specify a ban on the taint? Is that some coast thing my delicate midwestern sensibilities just missed? Is there a big subculture of perineum exhibition?

Well, I guess it’s neither here nor there.

(I kill me.)

Basically, if you’re flashing your tackle around so much that even San-Fran-Freakshow is getting a little tired of your antics, you might slow down to reconsider where life has taken you and reevaluate a decision or two.

1. Jess
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 3:47 pm |

Perineum? Isn’t that one of those things that taints the imagination.

2. bocopro
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 3:48 pm |

I forget who said it, but I agree with her: I think public nudity is disgusting, shameful and disruptive to American culture and values. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience.

Anyway, what’s offensive is completely in the subjective mind of the beholder. Besides, to be nude is simply to have no clothing on one’s body. To be naked is to be unclothed and vulnerable. To be nekkid is to have shucked your clothes and be up to somethin.

3. mojo
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 4:00 pm |

“Unexpected exposure to scrotum is NEVER ok.”
    – A great line

4. Stick
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 6:25 pm |

You don’t want to know that the “nudity” means in SF.

Not safe for work
    or for sane people.

5. Hank
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 6:53 pm |

San Francisco lawyer Christina DiEdoardo filed a federal lawsuit last week on behalf of Taub and three men that seeks to block Weiner’s ordinance

If she’s blocking Weiner’s ordinance, is that a c*ck block?

6. LANCE
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:08 pm |

OMG! I didn’t even know I had a perineum! And how do you
    expose it without showing off the other two ‘thingys’? Duct tape?

I so appreciate bocopro’s (2) ‘splainin’ the differentiated
    and subtle uses of the similar words, nude, naked & nekkid!
    Now I’m gonna havta pause when I see sumbuddy without
    clothes & figure out the proper descriptive adjective!(?)
    I wonder if he ever used that as a test question for his strudents

I couldn’t help but notice that the proposed ordinance didn’t
    seem to include any ‘private’ property. One step off the public
    property or sidewalk is private property. This will be innerestin!

7. LANCE
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:33 pm |

Regarding stick’s (4) comment ’bout the Folsom St Fair(ies).
    Just had a flash thought pop up in my brainz!
    Yanno, that little voice that keeps gettin’ yah in trouble!

“Where’s Lorena Bobbitt & 5 more just like her when we need them?”

8. LLoyd
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:41 pm |

Stick–you and I are on the same page. The first pic I thought of was from that Folsom Sodom and Gomorrah from 2007 and Zombies coverage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

He’s a pic they altered. Which is the one I remembered from what was said in the post here of not showng anything.

This is their “god” to whom they bow. Like the muzzies who are as perverted especially with their 5y/o’s and what not.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With all that’s going on the world these past 4 years and right now ya gotta wonder if we’re no On The Eve OF Destruction. music and words too ;o)

9. LLoyd
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:48 pm |

“…proposal would make it illegal for a person over the age of 5 to “expose his or her genitals, perineum or anal region on any public street, sidewalk, street median, parklet or plaza” or while using public transit.”

You mean like this?

<a href="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us“>SNAFU on that Zoombie pic above in my post it is up. I just check it.

10. LLoyd
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:52 pm |

That is one heck of filter that Image shakc has! Knocked out a nother one! Pah.
    I thought I’s save peeps time instead of having to page through a lot of the stuff but zoombie does have a more subdued gallery where they fuzzed some things out. This pic is some tall fella in leather limited and a guy in in kilt pulling his….

11. JoeBandMember©®
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:59 pm |

Sick. A sick town that Golympia is becoming more like every day. That’s why many of us refer to it as “Little Frisco”

12. apotheosis
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:23 pm |

If she’s blocking Weiner’s ordinance

I’m pretty sure in Japan they call that “bukkake”.

13. apotheosis
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:24 pm |

This is their “god” to whom they bow.

Ain’t that “The Humongous” from Road Warrior?

14. LLoyd
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:52 pm |

Apotheosis I don’t know. I don’t think I even bothered to watch that when it came out if but for a picture bite or two on YouTube.

15. LLoyd
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 8:53 pm |

Is that Eve of Destrution a song or what?!!!!! Boy do I remember THAT as a kid wondering if I’d ever make such kinds of days!!

16. ZZMike
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 9:22 pm |

Perineum seems to be one of those places where the sun don’t shine.

Friscans are not exactly noted for their dignity, class, or any of those other characteristics that distinguish the civilized man.

I was born there, but am rapidly trying to forget that.

I know that one can legally change one’s name; I wonder if one can legally change one’s birthplace.

Posted November 19, 2012 at 9:43 pm |

Perineum? Isn’t that the town square at the base of the Acropolis, the one the ancient Greeks named after the late, great Pericles?

18. Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:14 pm |

Does this mean I can’t sport my assless chaps down at Fisherman’s Wharf anymore?

19. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:38 pm |

^ There IS a downside :(

20. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 6:25 am |

I don’t like all these icky “negative” laws. You know, the forbidding of actions.
    No, I’m more in favor of nice “positive” laws where there’s a more general permitting of actions, a loosening of criminal stigmas, where there’s more, like, you know … personal responsibility.

For instance, this public nudity thing. Yeah, it’s disgusting, especially around children. So, in the spirit I suggest, let’s avoid all the icky negativity by removing the criminal stigma associated with publicly whipping or tarring & feathering nude perverts (but without a safeword). Likewise, let’s remove the criminal stigma that surrounds the shooting of a nude pervert in the presence of a child.
    See? More freedom, less crime.

(Buy my new book: “Self-Enforcement,” the second volume of “The New Vigilance Committees” series — available in the self-help section of your local bookstore.)

21. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 10:12 am |

* heads off to San Fran with Costco sized tubes of Ben GAY and superglue *

22. PeggyU
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 1:53 pm |

Leather breasted peckerpecker? I hope they are not migratory!!!

23. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 2:59 pm |

^ Some have latched onto Lympian assholes and found their way up thisaway PeggyU….halp!

Posted November 20, 2012 at 7:28 pm |

Costco sized tubes of Ben GAY and superglue *
    Now Headmissie, put that in some KY Jelly containers and distribute freely in Folsom. Libs love free stuff.