and finally now you know today’s KisP fun facts

“If the language is being used to criticize a black person then we must deem such language to be irreparably and irrevocably racist,” Fudge said. “Every word that is used to disguise the racist intentions of a racist political movement must be deemed a racist code word disguising the true racist intentions of the racists who make use of them.”

Finish your assignment! »

Rodgie

1. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 1:53 pm |

2. Alan outback bacon czar
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm |

I think I’ll just give up and become a racist. Might as well.

Posted November 24, 2012 at 2:04 pm |

Ebonics it is!! ‘sept for Honky,Cracker,Whitey——evil white rich

4. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 2:13 pm |

^ LOL! We have Racist Tourette’s!

Posted November 24, 2012 at 3:00 pm |

Mumbles something about content of their character. . .

*string of expletives*

Let them get over it or depart to lands where the inhabitants are blind and mute– who cannot discuss rampant foolishness.

6. Rick
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 3:14 pm |

This may be a good thing. The more the charge of racism is used the less powerful it becomes. People will tune it out and it will lose its meaning.
    I hope!

7. JoeBandMember™
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 3:26 pm |

Ok, so then what are they when they put out crap like this?

Or when they say the GOP is so “old and white”.

I will piss on their graves if I don’t die first in a big pile of spent brass.

8. PeggyU
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 3:35 pm |

Is the word “racist” racist? I’m very confused.

9. Jess
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 4:01 pm |

Dumbass is a slang term, but a very good description of many. I don’t think it’s racist, since all races have more than their share.

10. Freddie Sykes
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 8:37 pm |

He who controls the meaning of words, wins the debate.

The first question to ask is “How do you define the term racist?”

11. mojo
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 9:23 pm |

Including “and” and “the”!

12. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:45 pm |

Oh, thou delicate flower. You who cannot stand so much as a critical tone. Maybe we ought to wrap you up in silky down comforters and stow you away from all human contact as you are to precious to kick about in the world with the rest of us.

Or maybe you ought to come down off your high horse, simmer down, buck up and get crackin’ and, at least, make an attempt at doin’ something useful.

13. ZZMike
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:54 pm |

From the headline, I thought, “Wow! Another great article in The Onion!”

But every day, it gets harder and harder to write satire.

A radio talk show today mentioned that mind-set. Any criticism of Susan Rice, for example, about her embarrassing performance about Benghazi, is labeled “racist”. The fact that she either lied, or was deliberately misinformed by the administration/CIA/State Department (which seems to be the case), is irrelevant.

14. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 11:27 pm |

From the headline, I thought, “Wow! Another great article in The Onion!”

GMTA. I even tried to make sure and sleuth it a little in case I was getting punked……..

15. Oz
    Posted November 25, 2012 at 7:27 am |

Since ALL vocabulary is now racist, I guess I can use labels on this clown I’d have used when I was much younger (jig, porch monkey….). Since all words are bad, none are bad.

As for Rice, I think she was saying what her boss (the mulatto usurper) told her to say. He (the mighty mulatto) said (I’m paraphrasing); “If you have a problem with Rice, you have a problem with me, take it up with me.” Of course, that will be racist too.

Posted November 25, 2012 at 7:44 am |

AND, if you don`t say nuthin———it`s racist!…

17. Steve Skubinna
    Posted November 25, 2012 at 8:48 am |

Well, obviously part of the article is parody. But which parts? Having learned that “Chicago,” “golf,” and “incompetent” are all code words for Black, it’s obvious that any word uttered in any context about any topic by a Republican is racist.

Or so we are solemnly informed by representatives of the party of slavery, secession, Jim Crow, the Klan, “separate but equal,” lynching, the poll tax, George Wallace, Bull Connor, and Lester Maddox. You know, the guys who had a Klansman in the senate until he finally died of Dutch Elm Disease. The ones who called Condi Rice a “house nigga.”

Yeah. Those guys.

If that’s the case, then they have made racist a label to be proud of.

Posted November 25, 2012 at 1:46 pm |

Guys—- no more of the Porch Minkey stuff either– that’s very racist. Rocking chairs are out –can’t have one on the porch.