Arab Springtime for Morsi*

Looks like Morsi’s “Enabling Acts” aren’t being swallowed easily.
Hunh, prob’ly should’a gone with a Reichstag Fire option, first.
Oh, wait …

~ vid ~

Oohh, this is interesting.

* Cultural ref

Posted November 24, 2012 at 11:31 am |

How about starting impeachment proceedings in this country?

2. Lance
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 1:54 pm |

G-zette, to me, the Benghazi debacle takes the whole situation
    far beyond ‘impeachment’! I also think his whole administration
    needs to be subjected to the same constitutional & criminal
    scrutiny or investigation! A coupla days ago, I was thinking about
    how government, MFM or educators that lie to the American
    people should be regarded & dealt with! To me the seriousness
    of deliberately lying to us from a position of responsibility &
    power, is a crime that I don’t think is being dealt with realistically!

Posted November 24, 2012 at 2:11 pm |

^^It should with out a doubt but it never will be. ^^

Posted November 24, 2012 at 2:32 pm |

I don’t know if we have but a handful in office who would have the spine to see it through if we could overcome the massive liberal bloc throughout congress, teh senate and government.

Maybe if we saved up to take time off to protest in massive numbers.

Posted November 24, 2012 at 7:18 pm |

You’d make as much progress as talking to a brick wall whilst you pound your head on it. All you’ll get is a sore throat and a bloody forehead. Ain’t nothing going to happen but what he/they want to happen.

6. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted November 25, 2012 at 7:43 am |

hm. I guess nobody bothered to read the history / philosophy / goals of the Moslem Brotherhood before jumping on this camel with ‘em.

Smart Diplomacy©

Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:58 am |

I smell trouble in the shadows of the Pyramids. Some of the Egyptian Army officers are joining the protesters against fuckhead Morsi. And the Egyptian version of “The Supremes” are also objecting……

Obobo & Thunder Thighs have bet their *pot* on the loser!

{…TT leaves in December, but prolly nixed her 2016 shot at more free silverware…}