Thus spake Whittle

When you really believe what you say you believe.

~ source ~

Yeah, that should be our message.
And what is their message?
For once I’m gonna send you over to read an article in Pravda.
Read it and weep.

How the F’nF did we lose to those jackasses?
(What? Yeah, that was rhetorical.)

1. Posted November 26, 2012 at 6:15 pm |

Thank you for posting this! Bill Whittle is a national treasure. I think he beats Hannity, Beck and Limbaugh hands down. Limbaugh is an institution, but I think Whittle could step in when Limbaugh retires.

Posted November 26, 2012 at 6:18 pm |

Did you see his forehead it was bleeding from banging it on the brick wall. We who know better know all this. It’s the Obama voters that don’t and won’t.

Posted November 26, 2012 at 6:26 pm |

Now wouldn’t that be a great State Of the Union Address? In your dreams!!

Posted November 26, 2012 at 7:19 pm |

How the F’nF did we lose to those jackasses?
    Analogy:
    I’ve never lost personal valuables, but I have had them stolen in the night.

5. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted November 26, 2012 at 7:24 pm |

JR was reading Pravda last night and um…yea.

6. JoeBandMember™
    Posted November 26, 2012 at 7:43 pm |

I am still mentally ill over the election, the multiple upon multiple occurrence of fraud and how absolutely nothing is being done about it.

I have written everybody there is to write and nobody has any balls. Nobody gives a flying fuck.

If we don’t have a Bill Whittle running in 2016, providing we still have anything left of this country, then we deserve to roll in a pile of shit. And then be forced to east it. And I’m convinced that by that point most of us will stand up and say “Yes sir, may I have another?”

7. MikeG
    Posted November 26, 2012 at 8:18 pm |

This is actually recorded after Whittle’s rant on election night, he speaks of the “Common Sense Resistance” I think I might have posted it in comments here before, wait…Here it is

Will it work? I dunno but at least someone is thinking. We are seeing “republicans” starting to entertain the thought of raising taxes to get us out of the shit pile we are in. Nothing from Bill says sounds any more crazy than that. News today says congress is going to get serious now because we only have 5 weeks to come up with a plan to keep from flying the fuck off this “fiscal cliff” we are all tired of hearing about.

I guarandamn TEE you that this will not get done until the 11th hour of the last day. It will be a proposal so G-D D-MN stupid I will be getting out of the damn car to help PUSH us over the cliff. Let’s get this over with. The sooner we crash this damn thing the sooner we can get busy fixing it. No one is interested in fixing it anymore. Just prolonging the crash. And the size of the crash getting bigger with each delay.

Posted November 26, 2012 at 9:20 pm |

It has been said that the Speaker of the House doesn’t need to be a congresscritter— I vote Whittle.

And transplant him onto the top of the RNC monster to give it a Brain previously unconvinced at that level. A brain to control the jerking and spazzing appendeges of this once great party and bring the parts into unity of purpose with coordination toward expressing that very message with one voice.

One voice one message in unison, a simple message that even the couch surfers can comprehend. . .

I have a dream . and a bit of a man crush. To spread that message and take group therapy in the next lane from him then enjoy a MEAL followed by cigars and adult beverages, generously salted with deep conversation and solutions.

*sigh* Recruit Whittle! Broadcast him everywhere in the cortex and beyond! Send the links to facebook friends, to AOL friends, farmville friends, to friends of friends with words who may undeerstand that words mean things and have consequences!
    Put his words on your mp3 players and share your playlists.
    Listen with repetition between discussions !!!

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. mojo
    Posted November 27, 2012 at 8:29 am |

Complete with words of wisdom© from Chairman Vladdie…

10. staghounds
    Posted November 27, 2012 at 11:14 am |

Half the adults in
    this country are divorced.

A third of the married ones wish they weren’t.

How about this?

“When we get married, we make the best decision we can. We use all our smarts, all our hearts, all our advice and education. Because it’s important, and we want it to be forever.

Sometimes, we’re wrong. Events, people, time teach us that we made a mistake.

And if we have the strength, we stop. It takes strength, because there’s so much in the way of breaking up. But ultimately, we have to fix our mistakes.

Folks, subsidy and entitlement programs were a mistake. We need to stop.”

11. tctsunami
    Posted November 27, 2012 at 7:04 pm |

From the post election blahs. I really needed this. Bill is the messenger and should be considered for a very serious position in the next election. If not thee position.

He’d be one great advisor to whom ever runs next. They, nay WE need him on that team.

12. JoeBandMember™
    Posted November 27, 2012 at 9:05 pm |

How did we lose?

It’s simple.

THEY cheated and rigged the election in umpteen ways.

And Nothing is being done about it.
    The Weeniepublicans are too scared to make a move.

13. Posted November 29, 2012 at 8:34 am |

That man’s money is no good if I’m in the room.