who* didn’t see this coming

Lindsay Lohan’s very bad day got very much worse Thursday when law enforcement on the West Coast finally charged her with three misdemeanor counts related to a June car accident on PCH in Santa Monica.

At the heart of the newest charges, according to L.A. Now: Lying to Santa Monica police about who was driving the car. (Lindsay said it wasn’t her, but …)

The three counts are giving false information to a peace officer, obstructing or resisting a police officer in the performance of his duty and reckless driving, according to TMZ. If convicted, she could face jail time for each of those three charges.

Lohan had been arrested hours earlier Thursday on suspicion of misdemeanor battery after an incident at the New York City club Avenue, where she was accused of punching another woman in the face…

Finish your assignment! »

Mitchell operated two psychic vision shops in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach…

1. Freddie Sykes
    Posted November 29, 2012 at 5:11 pm |

I am guessing that Michell never even saw it coming.

2. Posted November 29, 2012 at 5:34 pm |

How do you not-love a woman like this?

3. Posted November 29, 2012 at 5:43 pm |

She’ll get of with a warning…’cuz she’s one of da beeeutiful peeplz!

4. Caged Insanity
    Posted November 29, 2012 at 6:33 pm |

where’s the button to fast forward to where she dies of a drug overdose? This is getting old.

5. Posted November 29, 2012 at 6:51 pm |

My youngest Daughter, Anastasia, had a little weed and alcohol problem when she turned out from High Skrool and did the move out thing to Santa Barbara City College.

Got a phone call from one of Sheriff Brown’s Deputies, saying she had been picked up for doing the herb and drinking in public. “did I want to come just pick her up?”

Remembered my Dad, GRHS, and replied, “Jack, just toss her in a cell. ”

He laughed, said I done right, and made sure she was watched over, but miserable until I picked her up, no bail or charges, the next day.

Now, straight and narrow for the Law, two jobs and making good.

We all need to suffer the consequences of our actions in order to mature.

Especially kids like pretty littl LILO. Though, truth? My little one, now 24, is so much purttier…….

Dad, Out!

Posted November 29, 2012 at 7:10 pm |

She’s definitely not Liz. Altho?????

Posted November 29, 2012 at 7:30 pm |

Awesome title except for the hot toddy through my nose.

Anyone remember X-Files Clyde Bruckman’s Final repose?

Posted November 29, 2012 at 7:42 pm |

…Mitchell operated two psychic vision shops in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach
    Looking at her picture, I’d sayTiffany operates a meth lab and applies her makeup with a spatula. (See cult. ref: earlier thread on how women turn off men) She looks 58, not 28.
    LiLo prolly punched her for not offering a free tab.

9. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted November 29, 2012 at 8:34 pm |

But Judge, if you turned around and saw something that frightening, wouldn’t you punch it, too?
    And … oh, my! I seem to have dropped my pencil.

10. iD
    Posted November 29, 2012 at 9:01 pm |

Lindsay’s working awful hard to join the 27 club. I won’t be surprised when I hear she’s joined, but I will cry because she’s so fucking pretty.

But she peaked early. Some turn into Shirley Temple Black, some drown in a haze of chemicals. I wish someone could get her away, out of the city, into a calmer, quieter lifestyle, until she can recover herself. But the last person who had that kind of influence over her was a cokehead DJ who led her in completely the wrong direction.

11. The Ugly American
    Posted November 30, 2012 at 2:02 am |

That’s my girl…

12. Thunderbottom
    Posted November 30, 2012 at 6:49 am |

So when is LiLo’s prison movie (I hear it’s called “Mean Girls II”) being released?

13. mojo
    Posted November 30, 2012 at 8:33 am |

Oh yeah, Mech.

“You know, I can’t think of a more embarrassing way to die than auto-erotic strangulation. Just sayin’…”

14. Posted November 30, 2012 at 2:52 pm |

Son of a bitch! I just wrote a whole thing about that and must have forgotten to hit the “Say it don’t spray it” button and lost it! That right there is sad. It was like a masterpiece, or sumpin’.

I guess I got distracted.

15. Posted November 30, 2012 at 3:11 pm |

Okay, due to unpopular undemand, I will try to reproduce my treatise on auto-erotic asphixiation:

Why? There must be other things to do? Why would you take a perfectly good dick and strangle the little bastard like a mal-behaving hampster, and then kill yourself in the process?

You clearly haven’t thought this one completely through. I mean, where’s the upside? The downside is obvious. You die. But where’s the upside? So you wank it again? Woohoo. And where are the girls on this one? Do they ever die from this? I suppose it could be slightly harder to tell, seeing as how they didn’t have their dicks twined-around the towel rack in the closet of the hotel room, but surely there must have been cases.

I am forthwith endeavoring not to die of this malady.