Islam, Mike Tyson, and NASA in the same sentence

No, seriously.
And it makes perfect sense.

~ vid ~

Posted November 30, 2012 at 5:34 pm |

Poor Mike Tyson couldn’t make it on $300 million, is broke and needs a job. If Mike would convert to Islam, Buraq would give him the job of running NASA.

2. Posted November 30, 2012 at 6:18 pm |

“Junior, come here”

“This does not compute with my plan to lick my ass.”

“I don’t care, come here.”

“Let me think about it. Meanwhile, I’ll lick my ass.”

3. Posted November 30, 2012 at 6:44 pm |

If you’re just into following a buffoon, Tyson is your boy. The soft bigotry of low expectations reaches out everywhere.

I’m not buying it.

4. JoeBandMember™
    Posted December 1, 2012 at 11:53 am |

The only thing in the video that I might take issue is the reference to Islam as a religion.

It is not a religion.

It is a fascist, terrorist, political ideology, bent on world domination while hiding behind the skirts of the progressives.
    It masquerades as a religion, but only for its own advancement and benefit. The progressives, worldwide, are so brainwashed and blind that they cannot see the obvious right before their very eyes, that THEY, too, are the ultimate targets of the Muslims, who would kill ALL who disagree.

My concern, our concern, is not a phobia, but a clearly justified concern about a clear and present danger to civilized people of every nation.

We will battle these terrorists in the streets of our own nation one day, which is why the American left, duped and pimped by the Democratic Party and the Communist “news media” outlets, want so desperately to disarm Americans.

All the while, they fail to see that they, too are on the target list, and have always been.

Molon Labe.

5. Posted December 1, 2012 at 6:47 pm |

Man that guy has a lock on logic. My God, I wish I could think and articulate as clearly as he does.

Come to think of it, I wish Baraq Hussein Obama could think and articulate as clearly as this guy does.

6. Posted December 2, 2012 at 11:39 am |

There are times when I wish I ruled the World, at least for long enough to get Gravity to give up its hold on ass-hats like these so we could all watch and probably cheer as they drifted off into space. Maybe the Mayan’s were right; maybe we’ll get to see it before Christmas.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus!

Posted December 2, 2012 at 2:49 pm |

If they insist on returning to the 7th century, somebody in the 21st century may eventually oblige them. If the world dicks around until Islam decides to pop a nuclear weapon on someone, the reponse will be “nuclear in the plural sense!”

The “7th century” they insist on, however, may have less sand and more glass than they remember…….