Today’s Sandra Fluke PSA

1. Posted December 3, 2012 at 5:27 pm |

I’m picturing these mother-y little old ladies, down in the back room of a library or somewhere, rolling them back up and re-sealing them into the little re-used foil packets they came in, using household irons, or perhaps curling irons that aren’t much other use anymore.

There’s something wrong with me. I know that now.

2. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 3, 2012 at 6:44 pm |

Yeah,
    use your old one until it wears out or you pass the expiration date on the box.
    “Waste not, want not,” I always say.

3. kinlaw
    Posted December 3, 2012 at 7:27 pm |

Um, dude, are you all right?

Posted December 3, 2012 at 8:09 pm |

A Scotsman came to his pharmacist (chemist over there) and flopped a condom on the counter with a big hole in the end of it.
    “How much fir a new one?”
    “Well, they’re 16 p to one pound 50, depending.”
    “Weel then, how much to patch it?”
    “I..ahh…. I dunno, I guess I could get the tyre shop around the corner to do it for a 50 p.”
    “Thank ye” and the Scotsman leaves.
    Next day he’s back, tosses the blowout on the counter and announces “The Rrrregiment votes t’ patch it!”

5. Fat Baxter
    Posted December 3, 2012 at 8:46 pm |

Q: What’s the definition of cheap?

A: A condom with a laundry number.

6. Posted December 3, 2012 at 9:15 pm |

I’ll be fine. I just need another drink. And perhaps a hit-off-of the old bong there. A noseful of coke ‘wouldnint’ hurt.

But only the one shot of heroin. I mean, a guy’s gotta draw the line somewhere.

I’ve never tried Ecstacy. Is that shit any good?

7. apotheosis
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 5:55 am |

Dick @ 4;

That’s not cheap, they needn’t be new when they’re only used as a courtesy to the sheep.

Posted December 4, 2012 at 7:54 am |

Speakin of sheep, when the fuck did we stop using a sheep gut for a condom? Christ-a-mighty, no body ever tells me nuthin!

9. apotheosis
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 8:16 am |

We scots never stopped, we’re just too lazy to take it out of the sheep first.

10. Lance
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 9:04 am |

Apo, would you be willing to tell us Porch Minkees & Minkettes
    just what you were searching for on da intartoobz, when you
    stumbled across that critically important BUCA PSA??

Do you visit these sites often or was this an inadvertent detour
    in your search for sumpin’ else that you may wish to not tell us
    about. Inquiring minds would like to know & maybe go there too!

Any youz PM’s bemember the old limerick?:

In day’s of old when knights were bold
    and rubbers weren’t invented
    They wore their socks upon their cocks
    and babies were prevented!

11. apotheosis
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 9:20 am |

There’s actually a newsgroup (alt.binaries.alt5) where some guy just bulk uploads tons of random funny crap from the net. I download it all and save it to filter through on those frequent occasions when my connection is being a shit.

Most of it goes right in the garbage but there’s a few gems now and then. And lots of it is extreme sports type stuff shot with HD helmet cams, nothing like living vicariously through people with more money to waste on ER trips than myself.

12. Posted December 4, 2012 at 11:04 am |

Hey McCloud, get offa my ewe!

13. Posted December 4, 2012 at 11:14 am |

Dammit, Dick beat me to it

Posted December 4, 2012 at 1:55 pm |

Dick beat me to it
    heh heh – Showing yer age Firehand. But I won’t tell because I’m in the same boat.

15. Lance
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 9:15 pm |

I made a little note & tacked a condom ‘foil packet’ up on the bulletin board.
    The note said, “Use this, then you can safely go f**k yourself”!