Obama’s big top

In an email to Democratic National Committee members, President Obama made the case for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz remaining at the head of the party…

…”The Democratic Party is now stronger and more dynamic than ever before, and it’s due in no small part to our Chair’s unparalleled tenacity, her tireless leadership, and her unshakeable resolve when the going gets tough,” Obama wrote.

“Each and every time, Debbie gets the job done. That’s why I am proud to nominate her to continue leading our party like only she can do

President Barack Obama met with several MSNBC hosts this afternoon at the White House to discuss tax rates

…the Obama administration is rumored to be considering Vogue editor Anna Wintour as the next U.S. ambassador to the United Kingdom or France….Yeah, because when you think Anna Wintour of Vogue, the woman portrayed by Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada, you think… diplomat…

1. The Ugly American
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 3:09 am |

Sure, why not.

Everybody just do whatever the hell you want.

Who cares…

2. Spin
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 3:41 am |

History will not be kind to this fool.

3. MikeG
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 6:34 am |

Considering the number of people who actually watch MSNBC and the three people Teh One was issuing his talking points to, does he he really think they are going to change a lot of minds? Something else is up. Too bad there are no real journalists left who will do any digging.

4. JoeBandMember&#8482
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 6:44 am |

The filthy bastard knows that whatever he does, whatever he says, the Democratic pimped media will lie to cover his a$$.

I believe that the reason he refuses to compromise on the budget and taxes is that he gets to raise taxes if we “go over the cliff”, and the lying “news” media will conveniently blame conservatives in general, and the tea Party in particular for the whole damn thing.

“Forgive me, Lord, for my coarse language and for being so angry about all this, but this is our country the rotten bastards are destroying. Let every element of deception be brought to light, be brought to justice, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, both yours, and what’s left of man’s. In the name of The Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit, Amen.”

5. rickn8or
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 7:42 am |

Joe, don’t sweat the language; no profanities, just vulgarities. Not sam ting.

Posted December 5, 2012 at 8:12 am |

(1) ^ exactly.

(2) ^ and we still have members of our ranks bitching about GW.

Whoever is left that can write and is authorized to create that ‘history’ will create tomes worthy of nork ville.

Posted December 5, 2012 at 9:18 am |

Praps it is just me, but I would tend to be real nervous bein picked by OBoBo for an ambassador job. He just finished burying an ambassador, whose “Mayday(s)” he ignored and is currently lying his ass off, regarding…..jist sayin—-

Posted December 5, 2012 at 9:54 am |

You’re only qualification to any Presidential appointment or to serve is to be a lying SOB.
    Our country has been invaded by a flesh eating bacteria and there is nothing to stop it.

9. MikeG
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 11:20 am |

Amen. Joe.

I wouldn’t worry about offending the Baby Jesus with your language. Bible is pretty clear on the “taking His name in vain” thing, but pretty fuzzy on the other words.

10. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 11:45 am |

It’ll be France.
    Obama’s already insulted the UK enough.

[scratches head]
    I’m thinkin’ more and more that the “incompetence” option is no longer viable.
    (What? You know, the treason-vs-incompetence question.)

Posted December 5, 2012 at 1:09 pm |

Jarrett said “After we win this election, it is payback time. For those who supported us, there will be rewards, for the ones who opposed us, they will get what they deserve. There will be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. With no election to worry about, we have two judges ready to go.”
    After this for mere ambassadors, I’ll betcha those judges are real beauts. Prolly studied law under Ayatollah Khomeini, clerked for Louis Farrakhan, look right to see Thurgood Marshall and make Chris Matthews sound like a Republican.

12. Merovign
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 4:01 pm |

I think these are the days the phrase “the stupid, it burns” was in vented for.

13. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 4:58 pm |

Quack Journalism™
    I can think of no more apt description
    for the Propaganda Ministry.

14. TimO
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 8:15 pm |

Yes, when I think of Nobel-quality economists who can pull us out of this mess I immediately think of Sharpton, Maddow and whats-his-name….

15. Lance
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 8:49 pm |

Am I gettin’ paranoid or has it become ‘every friggin day’!

Obozo’s comments about DWS are fascinating because of the
    similarity with so many other statements he’s made!
    To me, he seems to be able to make great sounding statements
    that are the total opposite of truth, fact, history or reality!
    Then there are the bazillions of pseudo humanoids that avidly
    believe anything he says as if it is the words of their savior!
    Plus the brainsquashed MFM that will promote his psychopathic
    lying and then add to it! More & more he seems to have many of
    qualities that Mussolini & Hitler had, to bamboozle entire countries!

16. Lance
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 8:57 pm |

dick (11), Jarrett gives me the heebee-jeebeez! She’s starting to
    remind me of some of Adolph Schicklegruber’s henchmen!
    I suspect she’s the power behind the throne & will get a place
    in history for the evil she represents & the immense power she
    wields!

17. Posted December 5, 2012 at 11:59 pm |

I tried to tell ‘you people’. Obama 2016 is a good movie, but Dreams from My REAL Father really lays it out. Watch it. Now. Netflix. Eight bucks a month.

If you can’t afford eight bucks a month, you’re not working hard enough. Or maybe there’s some event(s) going on that are preventing you. If such is the case, I will personally send you eight bucks (even though the first month is free). This will hurt me more than it hurts you, but one lucky winner could be on their way to a fabulous vacation in TV-Land!

And besides, I think these cats need to go on a diet. Well, the big fat stupid one does anyway.