presented without context

Some days you just need someone you can feel comfortable and guilt-free about blaming for every damn thing.

Fortunately, we has that.

Finish your assignment! »

Found here. Being reddit, a wretched hive of scum and left-wing villainy, I’m sure they were intended to mock the right for blaming obama for everything, as though the last four years didn’t actually happen and everything’s still Bush’s fault.

But I think they can be repurposed nicely.

1. apotheosis
    Posted December 6, 2012 at 6:51 am |

There is absolutely nothing okay about this.

2. Steve Skubinna
    Posted December 6, 2012 at 8:06 am |

I am always bemused by the sheer incompetence shown by people in infomercials. The constantly botch the simplest tasks. Rather than thank the humanitarians who develop these gadgets to make possible an already easy function, we should ask what else these morons screw up in any given day.

We need an infomercial to make voting less difficult and fraught with error. “You vote, and vote, and vote, and the morons and statists and corruptocrats keep getting elected? What’s a citizen to do?”

3. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 6, 2012 at 8:22 am |

Reddit evidently thinks that blaming Obama is nothing at all like blaming Bush.

4. apotheosis
    Posted December 6, 2012 at 8:28 am |

Well, first of all, blaming Bush isn’t racist. So there’s one difference, right?

But since I’m already racist, being an old white man and all, I might as well blame Obama for everything unironically.

Posted December 6, 2012 at 10:08 am |

Blaming OBoBo is bad. It just encourages him!!!!!

6. Merovign
    Posted December 7, 2012 at 3:57 pm |

If I cared that much, I’d make an animated gif of Mexican drug lords gunning down teenagers, then mugging to the camera, labeled “THANKS OBAMA!”

Posted December 9, 2012 at 9:54 pm |

soon to be contracted to an epithet or curse.

the use of the three original names together can celebrate particularly unfortunate events like sewer backups, hurricanes, spilling your last gas ration of the month when the bleach bottle handle breaks to dispense it onto the cigarette smoldering on the ground. . . . . .