ach-ewwwwwwwwww

Am I the only one who skeeves when they get a cold? I mean, I HAVE SOMEONE ELSE’S COOTIES COURSING THROUGH MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Posted December 10, 2012 at 7:55 am |

Do you know whose cooties?

So how do you use oregano oil to treat a cold?

I have the stuff to make colloidal silver now, but want to have options available if something does catch me.

Some of these cooties have been around for decades or longer and we have to use every weapon available, cause they’re sneaky.

2. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 8:00 am |

We make oregano tea. Just steep oregano leaves.

Oregano oil is harsh and expensive but we use it too, when we run out of our oregano.

It REALLY works great.

Posted December 10, 2012 at 8:12 am |

I feel it necessary to point out that oregano tea ALSO: “Induces Labor!”

(…which brings up a nother qwestshun, “Why is a *cold* called a “cold”?…)

4. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 8:26 am |

^ I have a cold and it’s day two!

Posted December 10, 2012 at 8:43 am |

No you’re not!! Kill those coooties!!
    Our family Dr. always said—- I can give you medicine that will cure you in a week or if I don’t you’ll be better in 7 days. REST is BEST and treat the symptoms.

6. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 8:47 am |

Good news,
    you no longer have someone else’s cooties.
    You have the offspring of someone else’s cooties.
    They’ve been reproducing inside y…
    (What? Not helpin’, huh?)

Posted December 10, 2012 at 9:11 am |

They’ve been reproducing inside y…
    And the oregano induces labor and they leave, which they were thinking about anyhow ’cause it’s day two and Headmissie was scaring them to death.
    And that’s the epidemiology lesson for today. The Mayans taught me, yannow.

8. Posted December 10, 2012 at 11:45 am |

Walgreens carries Denorex Shampoo & Conditioner for about $10 bucks. Big bottle. Just slather the shit all over yourself before you take a shower. If you’re really serious, you can slather it on the night before. It dries really fast.

It contains 2.5% coal tar, which is truly some mysterious and wonderful shit. Theoretically, it can also cause cancer, so once in a while is probably the best idea. It will either work or it won’t. If it does, it’s like a miracle. I’ve had psoriasis for years and have every kind of prescription medicine you can name for that. Most of it is crap.

Also, it’s the only shampoo I’ve ever used that said: Warning! Extremely Flammable!, so you probably shouldn’t smoke during your shower.

9. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 12:12 pm |

^ Yeah,
    you’d have to be psycho to smoke in the shower.

10. Posted December 10, 2012 at 3:03 pm |

What? Psycho to smoke in the shower? Yeah! HA! What kinda jackass does that anyways?

*hides cigar under bath towel*

And this ashtray soapdish just gets in the way anywho….

11. Posted December 10, 2012 at 4:41 pm |

DougM: I see what you did there…

Oh look what I just found in the basement!

Photobucket

talk to ya later… if I live

12. Lance
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 8:01 pm |

OK, back to Head Missy’s Cooties! SondraK, you only got a little
    tiny bit of sumbuddy else’s cooties! They got together with somma
    your ‘precious bodily fluids’ & you started reproducing you own
    cooties! So be nice to your cooties, mosta them are yours!

OMG! With HogW’s fancy new Jag, there’s now two Brit sports cars
    on da Porch! Wonder if HogW’s Jag has Lucas electricals??

Posted December 10, 2012 at 9:03 pm |

Wonder if HogW’s Jag has Lucas electricals??
    That’s prolly why the Jag (disguised as an Aston Martin) is sitting in the garage instead of transporting Bond Whitman to his next rendezvous with adventure.

14. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 9:19 pm |

Never thot of it that way.

Thank Yewwwww for that.

15. Lance
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 9:35 pm |

dick-NQDWG (13), thanx for straightening me out ’bout
    these modern Brit motor-cars! Prollem is I haven’t paid
    attention to them in decades. Now I’m em-bare-assed for
    not recognizing an Aston Martin! Last Jag I really liked
    was the ’57 XKSS. I’ve never seen an A-M here in the
    Midwest! ‘Course Bond never visited Chicago! Smart!

16. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 9:38 pm |

It was the birthday buffet.
    —Mr. Death

17. Lance
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 9:45 pm |

Since HogW (11) is showin’ off piccys of his fancy-dancy
    James Bond Aston-Martin, I decided to also let youz PM’s
    see a really awesome Brit sports car!

You can click on the piccys & enlarge them.
    Enjoy! (& I know dougM will)

18. Posted December 11, 2012 at 1:15 am |

^ Lance: That is $200K worth of pure Penis. Just hearing those 12 cylinders come to life is a life-changing experience. Or in my case, a shorts-changing experience.

Of course, it’s not mine, and prolly never will be, but a guy can always dream…

Whitman. Hog Whitman.