here comes the bear

( * )

Finish your assignment! »

1. JoeBandMember™
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 8:32 am |

It doesn’t matter what foolish law man makes.

God’s supreme law has not changed and never will.

2. Posted December 10, 2012 at 9:02 am |

Brothers can now marry each other?

3. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 9:11 am |

Shouldn’t they be wearin’ the same color plaid, too?
    Do they make white plaid?
    (What? Well, it’s not marriage marriage.)

4. accipiter NW
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 10:00 am |

Some states are circulating ideas about secession. Washington state just votes itself that way what with making pot and same sex marriages legal and in direct violation the Defense of Marriage Act, and marijuana use.

5. Posted December 10, 2012 at 11:23 am |

Could have gone all day without that mental image.

Photobucket

6. Alan outback bacon czar
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 11:29 am |

GOD! I wish I could un-see that.

Posted December 10, 2012 at 12:53 pm |

If you think one of them does not *shave*, you would be worong!!!

8. mojo
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 12:54 pm |

Aw, that’s the crappy movie version of the skit!

The TV is way better, especially if you start at the Barber Shop skit…

9. Jess
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 2:32 pm |

They both felt a little foolish later, after they found out they were in the wrong room and they didn’t get a new hunting license.

It’s still good. They figure being married means they can now share the same sheep.

10. Posted December 10, 2012 at 3:33 pm |

I almost really hate to do this, but this is worth watching…

Okay, I just found out that the bear one has been removed from youtube. Sorry. So here’s this other one. It has nothing to do with anything!

11. JoeBandMember™
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 3:35 pm |

The hole thing is just another way for the Islamic usurper to go after the Christians and Jews that the Muslim goat humpers hate so much. By the time the homos realize that the party they thought is “protecting them” actually considers them expendable in the march toward Shariaville, it will be too late for anything but a good game of Cowboys and Muslims.

Posted December 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm |

Jess, #9

You almost kept me from the dry heaves.

Somebody tell me the photo came from the Onion . . .

I’m going to pick up a slab of granite, now. To make me and my fireplace happy.

13. Posted December 10, 2012 at 4:20 pm |

Well, since it’s still out there, I’m wondering which one is the “Topper”. My gut instinct tells me that it’s the guy on the right of the pitcher. Of course, I’ve been known to be worong before.

Thoughts?

14. Spin
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 4:15 am |

My first thought was “How in the hell did Saruman and Al Boreland end up on the same jury”