I can see the connection from my house

…But, but don’t be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife and I kill all the white people in the movie. **Cheers** How great is that? And how black is that?”…

( * )( * )

previously…

Posted December 10, 2012 at 10:18 pm |

He’s part of the “If they don’t keep racism alive, who will?” crowd.

How many wouldn’t miss it if he continually lost control of his vocal chords whenever he was in front of a camera or crowd?

Posted December 10, 2012 at 10:53 pm |

Whaddaya wanna bet this is only the beginning, that a big chunk of the Thug Nation thinks it’s open season, no bag limits on anything they want, because Captain Shitstain Commander Benghazi and “What Guns?” Holder are still in charge?

The other day at the range, the sullen, non-communicative young black guy next to me produced a compensated 9 mm with 30 rd mags and a full auto suppressed 9mm AR, and couldn’t hardly put a round on paper at 7 yds. Makes me wonder about his motivation and source of funds for that expensive hardware. There are some other black guys and women who regularly shoot there, and I noticed they are comfortable with range procedures and shoot well. I chatted with them and found they were military, former military and cops.
    But that guy a few days ago gave me the willies.

3. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 11:14 pm |

I hate bigots.
    Buuut they have a right to be one.
    They don’t have a right to kill me, though.

4. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 10, 2012 at 11:15 pm |

Weird. I never owned a slave.

5. Merovign
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 12:27 am |

Well, you’re not *really* an authentic leftist unless you have a lust for slaughter.

6. Caged Insanity
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 4:03 am |

Two months ago, I’d have raged about this. Now all I have to do is sit back and wait. They will all burn for a very very long time, and I’m not raising a finger to help them avert it.

Posted December 11, 2012 at 6:01 am |

WOW, Headmissy freed JR!!! {…not that that is, like, 1 hunnert per cent freed, but the gesture is awe-inspiring…}

8. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 7:33 am |

^ I thought of that first :)

9. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 7:34 am |

^ That’s why I changed it from “had” to “owned” :)